Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    What do you want to get at the Philly show?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What do you want to get at the Philly show?
 Login/Join

NSU Elf
posted
I start one of these before every Philly show. Post what you are looking for at the show. A lot of the folks that set up at the show are on here so you never know!

As always I am looking for some 1996 Marvel Masterpieces singles, Doctor Who cards, DC Legacy sketches and anything new that catches my eye!

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
For once, there's a set released before the show that I want. Marvel's Greatest Battles will be out and I'm looking to buy a case. Obviously, price is a factor and I would be looking for a deal where the seller gets back all the cards minus the sketches, 1 base set, 1 parallel set (if there is one) and one set of chase. Weight and postage is another factor, so it works out better for me just to come home with a full binder. Please contact me if you are at the show and are interested in doing a deal with me.
Thanks.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
For all the good this does me I would love to see more foreign or unusual packs, sets or giveaway cards. I've never seen anyone selling test cards. How about local celebrity lottery tickets--just weird different things that may make you stand out from the other dealers.

It would be a nice change of pace from seeing the same autographs and bonus cards-not that there is anything wrong with that as I'M SURE MOST PEOPLE COME LOOKING JUST FOR THAT KIND OF STUFF. I would also like to hook up with more traders. I always bring stuff to trade and always end up trading the same people. I am almost always there on Sunday for the Card Talk Meetings.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
I will also be looking for the new Topps Doctor Who Alien Attax. Hopefully it will actually be released before the show and someone will have some to sell.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
You never know somebody might bring some from the UK!!!!!

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
You never know somebody might bring some from the UK!!!!!

fingers crossed!

Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
this is a sad topic for me
as my first child is due at the end of March
and I will most likely have to miss this show Frown

I was looking forward to the group of artist
returning for a third show
Axebone, Rhiannon Owens, Elaine & Tony Perna
not sure if Sean Pence is joining them as well

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Chris - Thats a shame but ALSO CONGRATS on the baby Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Yes, congrats on your family addition, Chris. Best of luck and hope to see you next show.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Biggest frustration is that Game of Thrones comes out 2 weeks AFTER Philly

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
I would love to see some new bregyent stuff like Grimm or Transformers.

Hoping to find some Marvel beginnings autographs I have been looking for forever. I hope to find some rare harry potter props as well which no one seems to have. Maybe some walking dead variants as wellSmile

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping to make the show, and hoping that shoptopps.com will be there - do we know yet?

Looking for their web only binders, etc.

otim

Posts: 700 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I HOPE to make a big dent in my inkworks promo want list at (hopefully) reasonable prices

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I shall also be looking for the last 6 months worth of RA P1's as these are getting more expensive to purchase with the increase in postage

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
I shall also be looking for the last 6 months worth of RA P1's as these are getting more expensive to purchase with the increase in postage

Don't worry I have you covered. I've just put them aside for you (including the new P1 for Game of Thrones)

Laura

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:
quote:

Don't worry I have you covered. I've just put them aside for you (including the new P1 for Game of Thrones)

Laura

Luv You

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Would anyone coming from the UK be interested in having my Battles in Time want list so they could maybe bring me some cards off my list?

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I will be looking for the last Artbox Frankenstein Film Cel card that I need, CFC-2. Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ifish73:
Would anyone coming from the UK be interested in having my Battles in Time want list so they could maybe bring me some cards off my list?

Sorry not collected these

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ifish73:

I was there last year, you should have asked then, I still have most of the cards from all the Battles in Time releases.

I might go again later this year or to next years Spring Show..

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post