Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    What do you want to get at the Philly show?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What do you want to get at the Philly show?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hey Ed

Great news on the mystery packs! Is there a way to pre-order these for pickup at the show? Are you able to give a 'pack' or 'case' price?
Thanks

Posts: 67 | Location: Catawissa, PA | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coalregion:
Hey Ed

Great news on the mystery packs! Is there a way to pre-order these for pickup at the show? Are you able to give a 'pack' or 'case' price?
Thanks

You can email me for info through our site (link in the signature ) - I think Harris might be posting about it later. Not sure.

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MrBlueofnyc:
quote:
Hey Ed

Thanks

You can email me for info through our site (link in the signature ) - I think Harris might be posting about it later. Not sure.

Yes, I just posted. You can find the complete information here.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
quote:
Hey Ed

Thanks

In line with this topic....this is what I want to get at philly Smile

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone else in to comics? The only down side is the show is on FCBD as well, so I will have to leave the show for a bit to find a comic shop to snag some freebies, unless I can convince the wife to do it for me

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
quote:
Hey Ed

Thanks

Thanks for the info/link, much apprecitated!

Posts: 67 | Location: Catawissa, PA | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Flag City- A local shop not too far from the Hilton Garden Inn would be "The Encounter." I don't know the exact address but sure you can find it somewhere.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's been on again off again for me so I haven't taken notes for what to search for, and won't be carrying trade stock (except for lists). But the car hits the road in about an hour!

I see that some people who volunteered to get stuff for AWOL folks are supposed to be manning/peopling tables themselves. So I can offer to run errands and to provide monitoring/security services for buds who want to take breaks from guarding their stuff without packing it up. I'd offer to fill in for artists and make personalized sketch cards, but my drawing skills are so poor that nobody would be happy.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by non-sportcards:
Flag City- A local shop not too far from the Hilton Garden Inn would be "The Encounter." I don't know the exact address but sure you can find it somewhere.

does any one know if this shop will have the FCBD Star Wars Promo??

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip. My wifey is gonna go check the comic shop out for me after we walk around the show for a while.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
These are the cards I'm hoping to get eventually:

Star Wars Jedi Legacy P-5
Mars Attacks: Invasion
Scifi Cards promo number P24
Cryptids Series 2
The Deep
Perna Studios' Classic Mythology II

OH!!! I need all the Breygent promos. Especially the Grimm. Might need two, since I'll be meeting Nick/David in September.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Great show!!!! I was able to pick up a promo I have been looking for since early 2012. I thought I may never find it but I found a Dungeon Dolls unopened pack that I purchased. The dealer thought he had another set but couldn't find it. He then gave me a promo that put a smile on my face after I picked up my jaw from the floor. It was the SDCCP2 John "Jax" Jackman [unreleased San Diego Comic Con] promo!!! I was so happy and the dealer did not want anything extra other than my payment for the set! I believe there were less than 50 (?) produced, which never made it to the public. Clap