Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Chicago Non-Sport Card Show Fall 2020 - Cancelled
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chicago Non-Sport Card Show Fall 2020 - Cancelled
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted
Per the email I received.

Fall 2020 Chicago Non-Sport Card Show is Cancelled

We wanted to reach out to let you know we have made the difficult decision to cancel the Fall 2020 show. There really are no safe ways at this time to hold an event of any size indoors. I would feel personally responsible if one of you or one of our dealers fell ill after the show.

We have made arrangements to hold the Spring 2021 event as late as possible to allow for the most time for things to get better. The new dates are May 21st and 22nd, 2021.

Creative Guest Randy Siplon will still be joining us in May, we're excited to bring him in and so glad he was able to make October work for his schedule.

We are going to try to use the theme of "Double the Promos" and plan to have 2 promos for the show as well as 2 promos from Cryptozoic and 2 from Scifi Cards. We're working on getting as many promos as we can for this show as a Thank You for everyone that sticks with us and makes it out to the show.

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got an email yesterday that the National Sports Collectors Show is also now cancelled. It had been postponed to December.

Jess

Posts: 4382 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post