Chicago Non-Sport Card Show Fall 2020 - Cancelled

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/1377041496

August 14, 2020, 08:46 AM
Kennywood
Chicago Non-Sport Card Show Fall 2020 - Cancelled
Per the email I received.

Fall 2020 Chicago Non-Sport Card Show is Cancelled

We wanted to reach out to let you know we have made the difficult decision to cancel the Fall 2020 show. There really are no safe ways at this time to hold an event of any size indoors. I would feel personally responsible if one of you or one of our dealers fell ill after the show.

We have made arrangements to hold the Spring 2021 event as late as possible to allow for the most time for things to get better. The new dates are May 21st and 22nd, 2021.

Creative Guest Randy Siplon will still be joining us in May, we're excited to bring him in and so glad he was able to make October work for his schedule.

We are going to try to use the theme of "Double the Promos" and plan to have 2 promos for the show as well as 2 promos from Cryptozoic and 2 from Scifi Cards. We're working on getting as many promos as we can for this show as a Thank You for everyone that sticks with us and makes it out to the show.

August 14, 2020, 02:04 PM
catskilleagle
I got an email yesterday that the National Sports Collectors Show is also now cancelled. It had been postponed to December.

Jess