Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    October Philly Show
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

October Philly Show
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted
Just saw some cool info about the next Philly Show October 21 and 22 Crytpozoic will be doing an outstanding exclusive set just for attendees and there will also be a fun themed event on Saturday night that ties in with the exclusive set. Looking forward to it!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Some more details Cryptozoic will offer a 9 card Supergirl preview set with every 10th set having an autograph inserted. There is also a redemption for a full wardrobe item that I believe can be redeemed right at the show. Limited to 300 sets so odds are 1 in 10 for autos and 1 in 300 for the wardrobe item. There will be a DC themed hamburger dinner on Saturday night at the Hilton Garden Inn the host hotel. Looking forward to it!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sounds cool! Are these free with paid admission or do they cost extra?

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
You have to purchase them I think they are $29.99 per set but I will check when I get home info was in the Wrapper

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This sounds awesome!

Posts: 1567 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
ANY IDEA OF WHO MIGHT BE SIGNING THESE CARDS?

quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
You have to purchase them I think they are $29.99 per set but I will check when I get home info was in the Wrapper

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
No information on signers at this point

Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
Will there be a Card Talk member meeting on the Sunday morning?

Posts: 379 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:
Will there be a Card Talk member meeting on the Sunday morning?

Yes, there will. I am getting that together now and will have information posted soon.

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I booked my ticket this week. See everyone in Ocotber!

Posts: 379 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Lost my ride to the Philly show. Anyone from Westchester Co. NY or passing through on their way? I'll cover the gas and tolls. Either Saturday or Sunday works for me.
Thanks; Mike
Text 914-259-0136

Posts: 2 | Location: White Plains,NY | Registered: September 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I have just posted details of the show exclusive Supergirl Series in the News & Rumor section. You can find that post here

Lots of info posted there on this exciting series! Auotgraphs, a redemption card, and more.

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here's news on how we will honor Cryptozoic Entertainment at the upcoming Philly Non-Sports Card Show:

Cryptozoic Will Be Honored at the 67th Philly Non Sports Card Show

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Should be another fun weekend. I'm looking forward to the dinner and breakfast... and talking/trading with everyone during the show.
I won't have any new cards in my Monster series, but I should have new metal cards.
I also have some of my promo cards left over from Star Wars Celebration and will be giving those out. As well as a super limited amount of P1's for Rittenhouse Archives Star Trek Beyond and American Gods.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:
Should be another fun weekend. I'm looking forward to the dinner and breakfast... and talking/trading with everyone during the show.
I won't have any new cards in my Monster series, but I should have new metal cards.
I also have some of my promo cards left over from Star Wars Celebration and will be giving those out. As well as a super limited amount of P1's for Rittenhouse Archives Star Trek Beyond and American Gods.

Please, save some for me Smile

Posts: 12151 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
At next weekend's Philly Non-Sports Card Show, we will be giving away a box of Game of Thrones Valyrian Steel cards on Sunday courtesy of Bushkill Cards and Games. Come to the show and see Bushkill Cards and Games' huge display of Valyrian Steel cards. They will display every autograph and relic card from the exciting new Game of Thrones series. Boxes and packs will be available for sale.

More Philly Show details at: http://bit.ly/V9YSu4

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
At next weekend's show, Retro Drive will be offering some extremely limited metal card variants from their Blood Drive series. Each is limited to just 13 cards and they will cost $13 each. Below are images of the four cards.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If anyone coming to the show has FOIL singles from Flash Season 2, I'm looking for: 44, 69 and L04.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Dang! I just saw this but I will check when I get home Laura. Kevin and I have arrived already and are looking forward to seeing you and everyone else. Had a great day today in Allentown.

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Here's hoping everyone has a great time at the show today! Pick up some sweet cards!

Posts: 2910 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post