October Philly Show

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/1337002786

October 21, 2017, 03:05 PM
BILLZEE
October Philly Show
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
Here's hoping everyone has a great time at the show today! Pick up some sweet cards!

I second that emotion
October 21, 2017, 11:13 PM
Batman
Had a great show today with my mates Kevin and Kevin, great to to see everyone Harris, Roxanne, Marlin, Erika and Mom, Mike and Eileen, Deena, Big Chief Alan, Mike Tilford, Tony and Amy, Carol and Janet, and everyone else. Back at it tomorrow, Big Belly Dinner was great, not only a Supergirl Metal promo but a cool Cryptozoic Metal card honoring them as special guests, along with some cool Walking Dead cards and Halloween candy! Back at it tomorrow!

October 25, 2017, 04:17 AM
hammer
Another enjoyable weekend, meeting up with friends and the added bonus of Cards too! Big Belly Dinner was fun as was the card talk meeting. The fall show is always lighter on attendance than the spring show but everyone seemed in fine form. Filled a few spaces in my collection as well Smile
October 26, 2017, 08:58 AM
Graham
Who was lucky enough to get an auto or redemption card from the Supergirl packs?
October 26, 2017, 10:30 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Who was lucky enough to get an auto or redemption card from the Supergirl packs?

I didn't Frown
October 26, 2017, 10:48 AM
Batman
I got an auto!

October 26, 2017, 11:26 AM
Graham
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I got an auto!

What a shock Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Clap I didn't Frown
November 05, 2017, 05:59 AM
Curler
That was a great weekend at the Philly Show! It's always great to see friends at the show. I also picked up a lot of cards.

I didn't get a redemption or autograph in the two Supergril packs that I opened.

I was fortunate enough to win a door prize on the Sunday which was a box of Star Trek 50th Anniversary trading cards. I pulled a Scott Bakula autograph out of that box.
November 07, 2017, 03:55 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:
I was fortunate enough to win a door prize on the Sunday which was a box of Star Trek 50th Anniversary trading cards. I pulled a Scott Bakula autograph out of that box.

Great to see you and WOW! great pull