Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Non-Sports Card Show - October 16 + 17 [NEW LOCATION]
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Non-Sports Card Show - October 16 + 17 [NEW LOCATION]
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Nice size facility, promos all sorted, heading to dinner in a few minutes after relaxing at the hotel. Good start to the weekend!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I hope those going to the show have a great time and post about what they saw and found and maybe add some photos. We haven't had a card show on this coast in at least twenty years.

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Nice size facility, promos all sorted, heading to dinner in a few minutes after relaxing at the hotel. Good start to the weekend!

Have a great show, hope it's a success. Looking forward to seeing the new venue next year

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
So jealous! Enjoy the show everyone!

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of andynova
posted Hide Post
The show was great. It was good to see everyone and everything.

Atom Bomb was there and he was hilarious.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: andynova,

Posts: 106 | Location: West Chester, PA, USA | Registered: December 18, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The show was terrific today. The venue is spacious and well-lit. There were a lot of buyers early in the day and everyone seemed in a festive mood.

Deena

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Had an awesome time at the show yesterday. Was great to see so many old friends after what feels like forever. There were some new vendors that was really exciting to see.

Love the venue. The bigger space opens up a lot of opportunity.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Had a great time at the show on Sunday. Glad to see Rittenhouse back at the show (Thanks for the free promos) Also thanks to Keith from Cryptozoic for coming to the show and doing the "spin the wheel" game (Got a nice SoA Relic Card). And thanks to the Toser's for putting on another great show (and especially Harris for helping me get the Philly Show Promos autographed to add to my collection)

Was nice to meet Deena (Runs the Card Talk Secret Santa (Be sure to check out the announcement section and sign up)

Had fun walking around and seeing all the new and vintage cards and I was able to pick up a bunch of older promos I needed.

Already looking forward to next May.

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Glad it went well. Roll on 2022

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am glad I went! Definitely should've paid more attention to the hall beforehand, though. I was wandering around thinking, "No, no, I didn't come for a gun show."

I don't collect Game of Thrones but the Iron Anniversary promos are sharp-looking cards.

Posts: 27 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post