Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    C2E2 Con, April 25-26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

C2E2 Con, April 25-26
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Anyone going ? Looks like there will be an exclusive Contemporary Pinups promo there

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I am going? Which booth #?

Posts: 901 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Obi Wan Chrisobi
posted Hide Post
Nope, I'll be at the Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo that weekend.

Posts: 425 | Location: Canada | Registered: August 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Did anyone go to C2E2 this year? How was the show?

Posts: 5417 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Only 100 made of the Pin Ups promo

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I had a good time at the show. There wasn't much in the way of cards. Marvel had some of the Guardians of the Galaxy promo cards from last year. Of course they didn't hv the Iron Man card which is the one I needed. I picked up the Pinups & Pitbulls promo at Dan
Gorman's table.

The Garbage Pail Underground had an unoffical meeting on Saturday. There were about a dozen of us there. Mark Pingitore had a booth in Artist's Alley. He had GPK series 1 cards for sale and was doing signings and sketches. He did a great Adam Bomb for my sketch book.

Tommy,
I have an extra Pinups and Pitbulls card if you want it.

Posts: 901 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post