Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Fringe Promo card given out at PHilly show
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fringe Promo card given out at PHilly show
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
Harris gave me some good advice as to how to approach all of you on the forum to see if you can help me. I was wondering if any of you can get me a fringe promo card from the Cryptozoic booth. I want to get this for my son as a gift. We live in CA and Harris thought one of you that were going would do this for me. I am willing to pay if there is a fee etc?
God bless!
Mark

Posts: 2 | Location: CA | Registered: April 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I have not seen or heard of a Fringe promo being offered at the show yet. Confused

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
If anyone can help Mark out, that would be great. I encouraged him to post here. As the show promoter, we can not give out promos that are meant to be show exclusives but if anyone here can pick one for him (assuming they can get a second card from Cryptozoic), please do so.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Are we talking about an as yet unannouced card or one already out there?

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Are we talking about an as yet unannouced card or one already out there?

I think Mark might be basing his info (though I'm only speculating) on the info on Cryptozoic's Fringe Season 3 & 4 page.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Fair enough

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I see now that makes sense!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Mark I don't see an e-mail address in your profile but I'm reasonably certain I can help you out send me an e-mail (address in my profile).

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately there was no Fringe seasons 3 & 4 promo at Philly and the link no longer lists it as such it is for a different event.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Crypto website says this P1 promo will be at the GTS Come and Play show in Los Angeles on May 15-16

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post