Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    Chronicles of The Three Stooges Series Three ... now in production
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chronicles of The Three Stooges Series Three ... now in production
 Login/Join

Picture of RRParks CARDS
posted
Chronicles of The Three Stooges series three is now officially 'in production'... utilizing 8 different printing companies and between the 38 clipouts on the box and the 60-card boxtopper set there are nearly 280 different cards to collect (all in one box of 36 10-card packs). Now... although I've been asking fellow fans for any ideas for the series going back to March of last year I haven't gotten too many (the ones I HAVE gotten, though, for the most part are appearing in series three). How often does a publisher actually ask what fans want to see? Not TOO often... so if you have a 'Stooge' idea you'd like to see happen, well, series four... the grand finale series... issues October 2015 and production begins in about a month (after the Basil Wolverton Barflyze series is gone to press)... if you've got any ideas, lemme know! Stooges series four is a special 'Halloween' issue with plenty of monsters and spooky stuff planned. But ANY idea that fans would like to see is fair game... I only have to answer to the licensors to get something through approval. No committees... no board... no CEO... just your idea, me, and the licensors.

Posts: 87 | Location: Nevada | Registered: July 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post