Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Chronicles of The Three Stooges Series Three ... now in production

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5336067952/m/9787054476

January 26, 2015, 09:24 PM
RRParks CARDS
Chronicles of The Three Stooges Series Three ... now in production
Chronicles of The Three Stooges series three is now officially 'in production'... utilizing 8 different printing companies and between the 38 clipouts on the box and the 60-card boxtopper set there are nearly 280 different cards to collect (all in one box of 36 10-card packs). Now... although I've been asking fellow fans for any ideas for the series going back to March of last year I haven't gotten too many (the ones I HAVE gotten, though, for the most part are appearing in series three). How often does a publisher actually ask what fans want to see? Not TOO often... so if you have a 'Stooge' idea you'd like to see happen, well, series four... the grand finale series... issues October 2015 and production begins in about a month (after the Basil Wolverton Barflyze series is gone to press)... if you've got any ideas, lemme know! Stooges series four is a special 'Halloween' issue with plenty of monsters and spooky stuff planned. But ANY idea that fans would like to see is fair game... I only have to answer to the licensors to get something through approval. No committees... no board... no CEO... just your idea, me, and the licensors.