Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    Help from US member needed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help from US member needed
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted
Let me explain :
There is an auction on Ebay I would like to buy but the seller doesn't ship to France and It is not possible to send him a message. I would like a US member of the forum to help me with this (bidding for me, getting the card and sending it to me). I will pay for eveything and be vrey grateful. And, if you like Spartacus, I can pay you one for your collection. Thanks for the help (email is in my profile).

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll do it... If you're still looking for help.

You have my email addy.

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Reply sent. Thanks for the answer.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post