Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Game of Thrones meets Star Trek contest!

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5336067952/m/9197097076

May 21, 2014, 03:54 PM
STCardGeek
Game of Thrones meets Star Trek contest!
So, I'm running a contest, not sponsored by RA, or NSU. Just for fun and to enjoy cards! Here's the details. There's no requirements to enter other then loving cards!
Do you watch Game of Thrones? I do and as I was sorting out a set of TOS H and V, one of the characters looks SO MUCH like a character on GOT that it startled me. I got to thinking of other characters that could also be *twins*.
So, here's the contest:
Match a TOS character to a GOT character. Send me a picture of all your matches (just copy and paste the trek character next to the GOT one side by side. Unless it's like totally terrible, it's unlikely that I'd reject any, but I do reserve the right.
Here's a great listing of characters with images:
http://gameofthrones.wikia.com.../Category:Characters
Each match gets 1 point. So, the more you find, the more points! In the event of a tie, we'll have to have some sort of sudden death between the tie-r's, but with as many characters as Game of Thrones has, surely we won't have two people tie up? We'll see, I guess!
You don't have to know GOT, you just gotta know Trek and surely you do!
The reward is yet to be determined. I'd like to tailor the reward to the person. Someone might enjoy a box, while another might want a mini-master set or another might want a sketchcard, so I'll work with you to select a good reward! Assume a value of around $50-$60. There are a few things that I would not be able to offer (6 or 9- case incentives as an example or EL autos most likely)
I think I covered everything, but I'll add addendum if someone asks me something I need to clarify! You have until the release date of TOS Portfolios to get in your submissions! Email them to me at lynne@jklm.net.
I've already thought of a few but I can't enter my own contest Wink