Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    SECRET SANTA 2011!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SECRET SANTA 2011!!!
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I got home yesterday from spending the last 2 nights with friends, to find a little package from my Secret Santa. Now we'll see if I can control myself from opening the package before Christmas.

Posts: 74 | Location: Buffalo, NY | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
There are currently 15 people that have not received their gift yet but I do have DC #'s for two of them. Sending me the Delivery Confirmation # is important for me to track all of them. If you did send please forward me the DC# and if you did not send yet !!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Got mine last week. Very tempting.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
ifish73 Have you been getting my e-mail messages to you? Please reply ASAP.

quote:
Originally posted by ifish73:
Up to twelve that have received their package. Smile

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
How about if the people who have not sent me any confirmation at least let me know your status. This is too many people unaccounted for this late in the month. Less than two weeks to go until Christmas!

Frank - I did get your message. I haven't responded because I don't have an answer for you yet.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Received my Secret Santa gift on 12/12/11 Thanks to my Secret Santa. Gift will remain wrapped until the 25th

Sent my Secret Santa gift on 12/13/11. Its traveling accross the country, but should be there in time

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I can confirm that i have sent and recieved.

Email sent to you with this info. Thumb Up

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Mailed mine out on Monday.

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
I will be sending out individual e-mails to those who I do not have record of sending or receiving this weekend.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
and I received a NSUSS ( Secret Santa gift ) from within the UK today ;-)

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got mine today! Thanks!

Posts: 275 | Location: California | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Down to 11 people and 10 days to go.

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Sent messages to either the people who did not receive their gift or the person sending. Hopefully everyone will respond over the weekend. We are currently down to 9 people that have either not received or have not posted that they received their gift.

Picture of Luv2Card
posted Hide Post
I have received and sent my Sectet Santa.
Thanks

Posts: 57 | Location: Roanoke, VA USA | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got my Secret Santa gift!

Thanks to my Santa and to Ian. Smile

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Now we are down to 8 people but I do have tracking for 4 of them. Cutting it close!

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
My SS gift arrived and is waiting under the tree for Christmas morning.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Martine
posted Hide Post
I have both received and mailed mine, I sent you the DC earlier today. Gift is patiently waiting under the tree!

Posts: 407 | Location: South Texas, USA | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Santa.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
I received what I presume is my gift today! It's from a friendly card dealer but I don't know if it's wrapped inside so I left it in the shipping box Big Grin Thank you!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post