Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    SECRET SANTA 2011!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SECRET SANTA 2011!!!
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jake:
I received what I presume is my gift today! It's from a friendly card dealer but I don't know if it's wrapped inside so I left it in the shipping box Big Grin Thank you!

You're safe to open the shipping box. I wrap and ship for Secret Santas.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
We are down to four people that have not posted if they received their gift. I have tracking on three of them and will check them shortly. If you have not posted yet that you got your gift, please do so.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ifish73:
We are down to four people that have not posted if they received their gift. I have tracking on three of them and will check them shortly. If you have not posted yet that you got your gift, please do so.
I am still waiting on mine to arrive.

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
I am sending out daily e-mails now to the last few people. Hopefully some of them just forgot to post that they got their gift. With only two mail days left I am concerned.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
Still nothing received up these parts. No biggie, the postal system works in mysterious ways.

I hope my recipient likes their cards.

Merry Christmas all and thanks to ifish for coordinating this year.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
A large parcel arrived from Singapore this morning. I suspect this may be my NSU SS Gift.

I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Merry Christmas everyone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan Cracknell:
Still nothing received up these parts. No biggie, the postal system works in mysterious ways.

I hope my recipient likes their cards.

Merry Christmas all and thanks to ifish for coordinating this year.

Ryan, your recipient opened her gift this morning and liked them VERY much. Thank you, and Merry Christmas! Smile

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
As far as I can tell only two people did not get theirs by today. It may only be one or none since one of the tracking #'s hasn't been updated since 12/16 and the other was updated yesterday that it was processed near the destination! I know that there is always a bump or two with these things but I hope that in the end everyone remembers that this is for the fun of it and to spread a little cheer this time of year! Happy holidays to all!

P.S. And a thank you to my secret Santa for the gift I received.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
ifish, thank you very much for your time and work in coordinating this this year! You did an awesome job!

Merry Christmas everyone! Thank you Secret Santa for the awesome sketches!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Martine
posted Hide Post
Thank you also to my Secret Santa for some cool Star Trek cards, including a few that are filling some holes in my binder. Wave

Posts: 407 | Location: South Texas, USA | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Luv2Card
posted Hide Post
I want to thank my Secret Santa. What a great collection of promos, most that I did not have.
Happy Holiday to everyone.

Special thanks to ifish73 for acting as a go-between.

Posts: 57 | Location: Roanoke, VA USA | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
Thanks to my Secret Santa! The parcel arrived today.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I read the closing date wrong this year, so missed out Shake Head Love to see some scans.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Wow, all I can say is my Secret Santa went above and beyond, way beyond.

In my neatly wrapped package was:

A Box of Marvel Masterpieces 1993
A Factory Set of Star Trek TNG Behind the Scenes
One Age of Sorcery Sketch by Lee Lightfoot
One Cult Stuff Sketch by John Riggle
and FOUR Vampirella sketches:
  • Dan Borgonos
  • Bill Maus
  • Sarah Richards
  • A 2 part sketch by who I think might be Tim Levandowski (at least that's who is credited for the art on one with the same glyph. Signature does not look like a Tim though)

All in all I was blown away by the generosity of my Secret Santa. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

•  
    Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Gold Card Talk Member
    Picture of Ace of Hearts
    posted Hide Post
    No such luck for me.

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post