Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    SECRET SANTA 2011!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SECRET SANTA 2011!!!
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I've sent it twice. Eek

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I've sent it twice. Eek

Not sure why it hasn't come through on my end. I sent you an e-mail. Maybe if you reply to that one I will get it.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Reply sent to your email. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
The list in post #2 is the final list of participants in the Secret Santa. I will take the next few days to sort everyone out and best match them up. You will have your name this weekend.

Everyone participating feel free to post any wants lists or requests on here in addition to what you put on your form. I figure list as much as you want to give your Santa as many options as possible.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ifish73,

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
I will start. This is what I am currently collecting:

1994 Marvel Masterpieces bronze holofoils
1994 Marvel Flair inserts
1995 Marvel Flair Inserts and base cards
1995 Marvel Masterpieces - Mirage JUST KIDDING!
1996 Marvel Masterpieces - anything
1994 Marvel Universe - any inserts
1995 Marvel Metal - anything
1994 DC vs. Marvel - anything
2007 DC Legacy sketches
2011 Marvel Universe sketches
Anything Doctor Who
Walking Dead

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ifish73,

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Come on people, post your want lists. You can never have enough options.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I have a list, I will post it when I get home tonight. Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
quote:

I don't see my name listed?

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmcdjj37:
quote:

Send it over again. I haven't finished sorting yet.

Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Does it matter if the final tally is odd or even? Just because I get Person A to buy for, doesn't mean Person A gets my list. But I'm all for more people jumping in!

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBelcher:
Does it matter if the final tally is odd or even? Just because I get Person A to buy for, doesn't mean Person A gets my list. But I'm all for more people jumping in!

You are correct. I was thinking pairs but it does not matter. Sorry about that.

Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmcdjj37:
quote:

I just resent, let me know if you don't get it.

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
The list has been organized! I am going to go over once more to make sure it is good and then let everyone know tomorrow.

People - start posting want lists!!! Elephant

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I will be posting my want list in the trade section soon.

I doubt many people in the USA collect foreign cards especially since they usually don't have autograph cards in them but you never know.

Always looking for unusual promo or food cards. Especially interested in cards based on USA or UK TV shows produced by other countries.

Just in: House of Anubus, House, Gilmore Girls, 7th Heaven, the OC and lots more!

I am especially looking for the BUFFY PHOTOCARDS FROM FRANCE THAT HAVE DIFFERENT IMAGES FROM THE USA SET. ALSO WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE PHOTO CARDS FROM PANINI AND SOLD IN MEXICO AND ICARLY STICKERS ALSO FROM PANINI.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FRANK AMICO,

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Things i'm collecting at the moment or looking forward to but don't have. Hope some of this helps whoever gets me but i'm just as happy with whatever someone sends me. Smile

The Walking Dead

Spook Show ( Monsterwax )

Vampirella binder
Bettie Page binder

Base sets, star wars galaxy 5, 6, 7.

family guy star wars binder & base set

Promos. Bond Archives p3, Lost p8, Jusko p5.

9 card puzzles Serenity / Firefly

Hammer Horror autos / sketches

The Avengers ( unstoppable cards )

Anything from Cult - Stuff.

NSU subscription

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wolfie,

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
AJJ's Trade List

A link to my trades page.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Glad to see some people posting their wishes. I hope everyone gets something good!

Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
I'm way too easy to please, especially when it comes to cards. I just really wanna see who I'm supposed to buy for so I can start thinking of gifts lol
Thanks again for taking this on ifish

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Everyone has been sent an e-mail with their person and their information. If anyone did not get their e-mail let me know as soon as possible!

Hope everyone is good with who they got matched to and I hope that everyone gets something awesome as a gift!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Assignment received. Big Grin

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post