Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    New member (somewhat)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New member (somewhat)
 Login/Join

posted
Hey everyone. My name is Chris Meeks and I just started illustrating my first set of sketch cards last August.

My wife and I use to collect cards years ago but with work and family we slowly stopped. Fast forward to last year, I decided to give some card sketchin' a try. I put together a set of Downton Abbey cards for the heck of it and after discovering the sketch card world, sent them off as samples to Breygent. Tom liked what I did and gave my my first assignment which was Transformers (Which was a bitchin' first assignment).

Love working on sketch cards. There's a freedom to play around that I don't normally get in illustration jobs and I've been lucky enough to pick up assignments that I really enjoy.

You can check out more of my work at my Deviant Art account:
http://kapow2003.deviantart.com/

Anyway, thanks for looking and look forward to meeting folks here.

Chris

Posts: 32 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Card Talk Wave

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
welcome!
lovely stuff that you posted on Deviantart Smile

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post