Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello again
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted
Hi guys, it's been ages since I've posted here. I've lurked a few times ^^ Bad health kept me away from the fun of collecting. No more cases, but a few here and there. My last boxes were Revenge season one and the premium 6 million dollar man & Bionic woman (my Lindsay Wagner auto card was smudged Frown )

I was thrilled when I realized that a show I love was released, and today I've opened a box of Outlander season 2 (can't find s1). Not easy to find.
Felt so good, reminded me of all the buying/selling and trading years ago.
Most of my collection is from Inkworks and Rittenhouse and I feel that the quality of my new cards seem slightly under my previous ones.

Last, let me share a funny story. Bear with me, my memory is bad.

Years ago I was looking for boxes of Angel season one, and found one. Checked the seller's inventory for my friends, and found an old Star Trek box, maybe early 90s, and NSU listed no special cards, except an autograph. $10. My friend was okay, and both boxes arrived safely.

Called my friend and asked "Did you get the auto card?" with a grin. He replied very calmly "yes".
"Any idea of the value?" I checked my Nsu, no value there, so quite rare I guess.
Might be Gene Roddenberry's autograph.

Anyway, glad to get new cards, I missed the fun of collecting.

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hi, welcome back, nice to hear from you. Wavey

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
Wave

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you Wolfie!

Hi Heroes for hire!

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
Hello compatriot ! ( Big Grin ) Wave

You mustn't remember me, we were on the same forum ("My always Charmed") and I think I bought you cards or a base set. Smile

I hope you're doing much better. Smile

All my wishes.

Wavey

(P.S. You're absolutely right when you say "the fun of collecting". I'm addicted now ! Luv You )

Posts: 130 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Welcome back

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you guys, sorry for the late reply.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Coucou Sandra !

That was a while ago and my memory is a pain ^^'

Glad you remember those good times, and I feel better, thanks.

What are you collecting now?

quote:
Originally posted by piperh33:
Hello compatriot ! ( Big Grin ) Wave

You mustn't remember me, we were on the same forum ("My always Charmed") and I think I bought you cards or a base set. Smile

I hope you're doing much better. Smile

All my wishes.

Wavey

(P.S. You're absolutely right when you say "the fun of collecting". I'm addicted now ! Luv You )