Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Titanium Wolfie
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted
Just call me Titanium Wolfie. Smokin'

Thanks Harris. Wavey

25000 posts, i'm sure one of them must have been intresting but i wouldn't bet on it. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
20000 have been posts about you getting to one or another milestone. I'm not sure if you should be congratulated or NSU commiserated. Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Congrats Wolfie. Never thought anyone would get this many posts. We're running our of names for our Card Talk "karma" levels.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats wolfie Metal

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
They are running out of metals fast.

Congratulations wolfie, your accomplishment will never be equaled. Someone should see if it qualifies for that record book. Big Grin

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Well aren't you nice and shiny! Congrats

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Amazingly enough, that's one post every 3.5 hours since Wolfman-Golf registered Eek

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Wolfie!! Clap Dance

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
Big congratulations Wolfie Wave

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Congrats! If you take out Harris and his 11k+, the other people who have replied to this thread combined don't come close to your post count Eek Smile

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Outstanding job, Wolfie! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Wolfie

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all. Clap

It's a tough job but someone has to do it. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post