Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    Continuum Master set - complete
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Continuum Master set - complete
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted
I have just completed the Continuum master set, including all autos, costume cards, parallels & promos. With only 75 cards of each of the parallels available, that was not easy. Just thought it was something worth sharing.

Thank you Rittenhouse for an excellent set. Looking forward to series 3.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
well done Steve, great achievement. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Why, that's the equivalent of rolling a perfect game, were this a bowling forum. Congrats!

Posts: 3323 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats steve j

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
How did I not see this before!?!
naughty me, I don't scroll down to the bottom of the page very often Twak

Congratulations Steve J on completing the master set, it's such a hard feat these days with all the different levels of chase cards Clap
I imagine you must be very happy Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
Congrats Steve...

Thumb Up

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post