Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    New member from France
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New member from France
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
Hi NSU members

I'm Sylvain I'm 33 and I live in France.
I'm a big sport cards collector (French Players in NBA, I have more than 2000 cards)

But also a big fan of Non sport Cards. That started long time ago, when I was a kid, trying to finish the "Garbage pail kids" set (AKA les Crados" in french).

Then, when teenager I bought some "X-Files" trading cards.

Now, as a big fan of Mars Attack products (movie, comics, vinyl statue), I'm waiting for the next topps Product.

As trading cards addict, but also as IT geek guy, I created few years ago a website named tc-collector.com.

The goal is to allow members to manage their collection, import listings, add scan, share with everyboby.

Feel fee to contact me in case of questions

Sylvain

Posts: 7 | Location: France | Registered: October 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hi Sylvain, welcome to the forum. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Card Talk Sylvain Wave

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
@wolfie, @silmapco
Thanks !

Posts: 7 | Location: France | Registered: October 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Welcome! IndyPat and Batmancity are members here from France as well. You might want to look them up!
Hope you have fun here.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info barobehere
I will try to rech them

sylvain

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Bienvenue sur le forum, Sylvain. Tu te trouves dans quelle région de France?
There are actually about 8 french members on the forum that I can think of right now.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Szym!

I live in the suburb of Paris, in the south at something like 15km.

Looks like we are neighbors Smile
Sylvain

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Welcome Sylvain glad to have another collector join the boards. Wavey

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Lovemesomecards!

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Welcome Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Card Talk ! Wavey

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Will:
Welcome to Card Talk ! Wavey

Thanks Will !
Your city name sounds really french to me ;-)

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Were you a member of the New York Dolls band?

(or was that Sylvain Sylvain? Can't remember now...) Wink

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Welcome. Always looking for good international contacts to trade with who can get me things
not found here in the USA. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING UNUSUAL AND WANT TO TRADE WRITE ME. I have a very large list of things you may like.

quote:
Originally posted by Sylvain:
Hi NSU members

I'm Sylvain I'm 33 and I live in France.
I'm a big sport cards collector (French Players in NBA, I have more than 2000 cards)

But also a big fan of Non sport Cards. That started long time ago, when I was a kid, trying to finish the "Garbage pail kids" set (AKA les Crados" in french).

Then, when teenager I bought some "X-Files" trading cards.

Now, as a big fan of Mars Attack products (movie, comics, vinyl statue), I'm waiting for the next topps Product.

As trading cards addict, but also as IT geek guy, I created few years ago a website named tc-collector.com.

The goal is to allow members to manage their collection, import listings, add scan, share with everyboby.

Feel fee to contact me in case of questions

Sylvain

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard!

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard et bienvenue !

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post