Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    Help for location of Missing AP Buffy card please?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help for location of Missing AP Buffy card please?
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
Hi everyone,

Last month I sold one of my Buffy The Vampire Artist Returns to Christian Saad.

I shipped it via Royal Mail International, tracked, insured and signed for.

The tracking locator shows it having reached San Fransico Sorting Depo, but it doesn't appear to have moved any further since 27th March.

I've put in lost mail claims with USPS and Royal Mail.

Could I please ask that if anyone spots it popping up on eBay, or being sold on privately, could you let me know? I'd really appreciate it.

Many thanks,

Carolyn

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Carolyn Edwards,

Posts: 9 | Location: UK | Registered: May 02, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ok, my URL is still not working, and not showing my image. If anyone could tell me the obvious step I'm missing, I'd be very grateful... Smile

Posts: 9 | Location: UK | Registered: May 02, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Carolyn:

To insert the image, click on the image icon in the post window. It is in the row of icons and is the third to last icon (has little mountain or something depicted on it). Paste the URL into the field that pops up and click ok. It will insert your URL with the proper tags on either side (looks like this [ IMG]your-url[/IMG] I added a space after the first bracket to stop the forum from seeing this as an image). I tried it with your URL and it works fine. I hope you find that card and get it back!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Harris, I tried that initially and it didn't work... I'll try again.

quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Carolyn:

To insert the image, click on the image icon in the post window. It is in the row of icons and is the third to last icon (has little mountain or something depicted on it). Paste the URL into the field that pops up and click ok. It will insert your URL with the proper tags on either side (looks like this [ IMG]your-url[/IMG] I added a space after the first bracket to stop the forum from seeing this as an image). I tried it with your URL and it works fine. I hope you find that card and get it back!

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any better? It's just showing as an image box my end, but won't open...

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hmmm....That's odd! I am not sure why it is not working. Like I said, I tried and it worked for me (I quickly deleted my post). Since the image is housed on Facebook, I wonder if it has anything to do with Facebook settings?

Anyway, do you want me to try and edit your original post and see if I can add in the image?

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've sorted it Harris, many thanks. Smile

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Any news on this?

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
All over, the sketch was delivered to the buyer very late, but it did turn up.

Check the Rittenhouse New Buffy thread in News and Rumors for details. Smile

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I can confirm the card has turned up safe and well at the buyer's, two months after shipping, and following an epic journey across the USA, and back again.

Great relief all round.

Thank you for looking.