Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    Thank you Super Secret Santa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you Super Secret Santa
 Login/Join

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted
I have received in the mail two packages from someone who says they are not my secret santa but I have received an Immortals Tee-Shirt in one package and in the other package a Harry Potter Die Cut Case Topper, several foreign Harry Potter stickers and candy! Thank you whoever you are!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I opened my Secret Santa gift today. I'm really happy with it. I got three packages. The first had a nice selection of promo cards. The second has a really nice selection of promotional sets like Monsters vs. Aliens, Semi-Pro (Will Ferrell movie) Avengers Kree-Skrull War, and Harry Potter.

And the third package had several Garbage Pail Kids Flashback packs, a cool Ozzy Osbourne Metal Club card (never seen this or heard of it but it's really cool - I like music stuff), and three sketch cards. One is from Sac-Con 2009, one is a GPK Flashback diecut card, and the third is a Wacky Packages Old School 2 sketch card but Jay Lynch, which is definitely a favorite.

Thanks very much Santa and Ian as well.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
I will post scans when I can but I wanted to say THANK YOU Secret Santa for the awesome Treasure Chest sketches and the Dawn 20th Silver Ken Haesar sketches! Very cool!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Big Thank You to my Secret Santa!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wanted to thank my Secret Santa for the Awesome Marvel Universe sketch card, the Star Trek Auto and the many promos. Thanks very much.

Mig

Posts: 74 | Location: Buffalo, NY | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My Secret Santa was AWESOME!!! I will scan later and I am still in shock at the generosity of my SS.

To whoever you are
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
Surf Surf Surf Surf Surf Surf

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Thank you to my Secret Santa. As well as a Doctor who album, a couple of boxes of various chase and promo (which I haven't had a chance to sort out),some Star Trek postcades and these:

Hurley By Nik

Sam Rockwell from Galaxy Quest by Homeboy

Cat in The Hat Costume card.

Frazier Hines Doctor Who Costume card

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
To my Secret Santa Thank you very very much. I received a very nice assortment of promos, A Family Guy base set, Ghost Whisperer 1 & 2 base set, Vampirella (from Breygent) base set w/some chase cards and 2 very nice Vampirella sketch cards! one from Erik Maell and one from, it looks like Brian Kong. Thanks again SS.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pendragon,

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Thanks to my SS too!
I got all sorts of base and chase from Allen & Ginter, various Disney / cartoon series, Classic Movie Posters and some history related cards from an Upper Deck release. Definitely got some sets to track down now!

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
A big thank you to my generous SS in Singapore.

Under my tree was the Doctor Who triogy set, a CSI set and a New avengers set in a 2006 SI Year box along with an assortment of Star wars cards and 2 Breygent Movie posters Sketch cards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
A great big thanks to my not so secret santa Big Grin

I got a Vampirella binder which was just what i needed. Clap

also got a really great item from his home city that was far more than it first appeared and turned out to be a real work of art. Clap

Thanks again Santa, very much appreciated. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of blackholeman
posted Hide Post
Opened my Secret Santa gift on Christmas morning and was blown away. What a generous gift! I got an Iron Man 2 Commemorative Film Cel, several uncut prism card sheets, 5 costume cards from the Green Hornet set and if that wasn't already enough, 4 beautiful sketch cards from Spiderman Archives. I can't thank you enough Santa....what a great present!!

Posts: 150 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
My Secret Santa was AWESOME!!! I will scan later and I am still in shock at the generosity of my SS.

And promo cards, crystal Remus and Tonks card with light up base. Whoo hoo!!

I can't stop looking at them. Everything is so nice and shiny.

To whoever you are
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
Surf Surf Surf Surf Surf Surf

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NL,

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
Thanks to my Secrect Santa too! I got a lot of promos that really helped to fill some holes!

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post