Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    JOHN THE HAT SAYS THANK YOU
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JOHN THE HAT SAYS THANK YOU
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted
A VERY VERY BIG THANK YOU FROM ALL THE KIND PEOPLE THAT DONATED TO MY GOODWILL PRESSIE, ITS GREAT TO KNOW THAT MY ABSENCE IS NOTICED
SO MANY GREAT ITEMS IM REALLY HUMBLED BY THE LOVE
I REALLY HAVE TO THANK PAUL HART CULT STUFF
PATRICK HAMILL AND RUMOUR HAS IT WOLFIE IF I HAVE MISSED ANYONE MY LOVE GOES OUT TO YOU ALL XXXX
MAY THE NEW YEAR BE HAPPY AND HEALTHY FOR YOU
THE NSU GANG ARE ALWAYS IN MY THOUGHT BLESS YOU ALL

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hope you feel better and look forward to seeing you soon. Wavey

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Yes, I agree. Hope you are well John, and that you and Crow-Ewok have a nice Holiday Season. I hope to see you in 2013. Big Grin Wave Luv You

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post