Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    To our Veterans - THANK YOU!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

To our Veterans - THANK YOU!!
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Hope this isn't considered political but a very sincere "Thank you" to any active or former military people who have served our country.

There are some who have given much (and more) for the freedoms that we have here in the US and elsewhere. The thought of what that has cost is immeasurable.

So thank you.

NL

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I second what NL said, thanks to all of you for your service, god bless! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'll third that, Batman. Smile

To all the brothers and sisters, past and present, Semper Fi.

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post