Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    Ready for Another Treasure Chest???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ready for Another Treasure Chest???
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted
Is anyone else ready to crack open another Treasure Chest of Art?

If there's enough interest, I'll start a new thread with all the details.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Wavey

I'm ready! Big Grin

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
So am I! Elephant

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ed, I can't thank you enough for your kind generosity in doing this for the kids. It means a lot to me and the Foundation.
Thanks to all of you who have supported this project in the past and continue to do so.
So many artists are involved in this project and everyone deserves a great BIG hand!
Thank you one and all!
Ed, I know, especially with the show coming up, plus all of your regular business to tend to, this is really great of you to do! Thanks again, and remember folks, in March, please come out to the Chicago Show where you can actually meet Ed, and myself, of course. We can talk more about the Foundation and all the great sketches!
Take care and many Thanks!
Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
Count me in Ed.

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
You bet your sweet bippie i'm ready!

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Yep!

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Say the word. Wavey

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Count me in

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all! I see Ed's new post for the next chest, order yours early as not to be left out of this one. It is moving very quickly!
I thank you and the Treasure Chest Foundation thanks you!
Have a great week!
Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post