Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Login Problems
 Login/Join

posted
I had to sign up again, as it was 3 years since my last login Eek Since then I've got a new PC and definitely don't have any of my saved login details.
The email address I originally used (not the one on display in my profile) isn't any of the ones I use now, so most likely from an old ISP or just something old that I can no longer access.

My original username is Star*Mystyk. The display email in that profile I can access, it's current.
Not sure if I'm supposed to PM someone. I guess this section is the right place? Confused

Posts: 12 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Welcome back!!!!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Welcome back

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Wavey

Posts: 29000 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post