Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    ★ Treasure Chest of Art Time ☆☆☆☆☆
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

★ Treasure Chest of Art Time ☆☆☆☆☆
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted
How about another Treasure Chest of Art group purchase? All net proceeds go the the Pediatric Oncology Treasure Chest Foundation! Bouncey

Here's how it works... I'm going to randomize the sketches in the chest (necessary because all the Star Wars sketches are grouped together) and assign a number to each sketch. These numbers will match up with the list to follow, and people can ask for their lucky number or however they want to choose. The sketches will then be packed up (topload, team bag, cardboard, padded envelope) and sent out after payment has been received.

Each sketch is $11.00. This includes shipping world wide. There should be some extra at the end to send to the Treasure Chest. I'm going to start things at a maximum of 3 sketches per person so as many people as possible can get involved. If we still have sketches in 2 weeks, I'll open it up to more.

Payment can be made via PayPal to scificards@scificards.com. If you'd like to participate and don't do PayPal, drop me a line, my email is in my profile. I'll work with everyone so as many can participate as possible.

Post here with your requests. DO NOT pay until you see your name on the official list in the next post. If you tell me the card number does not matter, you'll get the first available card on the list. I'll try to drop by a couple times a day to keep the list up to date.

Here's a great way to fulfill a Santa gift and help a great cause. In addition, I can wrap and send the sketches to your Secret Santa so they'll never know it was you. If you want to send them as a SS gift, email { scificards@scificards.com } me so it's not on the board. All that will go on the list is Secret Santa. Of course, this isn't JUST for Secret Santas, but I wanted to make the option known.

Finally, I hope everyone can post their sketches when they arrive. There are some great ones here. And remember, Paul still has Chests available if you want a full one for yourself.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Here's the official list: Thumb Up

Card Number
  • 1 Santa #1
  • 2 Quaint1
  • 3 hcbrewer
  • 4 Will
  • 5 MikeFitz
  • 6 Lovemesomecards
  • 7 Anne N.
  • 8 hcbrewer
  • 9 Raven
  • 10 Quaint1
  • 11 Batman
  • 12 Batman
  • 13 Pendragon
  • 14 Pendragon
  • 15 John Levitt
  • 16 Will
  • 17 Don Norton
  • 18 Lovemesomecards
  • 19 dcole
  • 20 NL
  • 21 dcole
  • 22 Tattoox
  • 23 hcbrewer
  • 24 Tattoox
  • 25 Santa #1
  • 26 Greg Geerts
  • 27 Raven
  • 28 Greg Geerts
  • 29 Lovemesomecards
  • 30 John Levitt
  • 31 Raj
  • 32 hcbrewer
  • 33 Raven
  • 34 Anne N.
  • 35 Miss Lizzy
  • 36 Miss Lizzy
  • 37 Raven
  • 38 Miss Lizzy
  • 39 Miss Lizzy
  • 40 Santa #2
  • 41 Raj
  • 42 Raven
  • 43 hcbrewer
  • 44 hcbrewer
  • 45 John Levitt
  • 46 Lovemesomecards
  • 47 Don Norton
  • 48 Raven
  • 49 MikeFitz
  • 50 Santa #1

Remember, don't pay until your name shows up on the list. I'm going to be gone over the weekend but will check in at night after the show.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Scifi Cards,

•  
    Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Bronze Card Talk Member
    posted Hide Post
    Fun!!

Ed, I'd like #19 and #21, please. Smile

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Silver Card Talk Member
    posted Hide Post
    Ed

I would like 15, 30 and 45, please

thanks

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Silver Card Talk Member
    Picture of MikeFitz
    posted Hide Post
    Ed

#5 and 49 please.

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    NSU Writer
    Picture of Don Norton
    posted Hide Post
    Hi Ed, I'm in for 17 and 47.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Silver Card Talk Member
    posted Hide Post
    Hi Ed,
    Put me down for #26 and #28 please!

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of Scifi Cards
    posted Hide Post
    List up to date as of... Now.

Ed

Silver Card Talk Member
    posted Hide Post
    Ed

Payment made.

regards and many thanks

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Diamond Card Talk Member
    Picture of Raven
    posted Hide Post
    Hi Ed,

Nice that you're doing this again. May I have #9, #33 and #42 please. Will mail payment as usual.

Drop me an email if you can, I've been trying to reach you about the 50th Avengers you might have held for me. I sent two messages, but have received no reply. Thanks.

Posts: 10381 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of Batman
    posted Hide Post
    I would like # 11 and 12 please. Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Scifi Cards
    posted Hide Post
    All requests are on the list.

Raven: I'm travelling again this weekend. Will get back with you as soon as I can.

Won't be able to check in until Friday night, feel free to keep the requests coming though.

Ed

Picture of pendragon
    posted Hide Post
    Hi Ed, Please put me down for #13 and 14.

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of Anne N.
    posted Hide Post
    I'll take #7. Thanks Ed.

Posts: 23 | Location: PA~USA | Registered: July 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Bronze Card Talk Member
    posted Hide Post
    Hi Ed,
    Can I have 20 if available?

Tx,
    NL

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of hcbrewer
    posted Hide Post
    Ed
    would like # 3, 23, 43

thanks for doing this
    Chris

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Silver Card Talk Member
    Picture of Will
    posted Hide Post
    I would like #s 4 and 16. Thanks !

Will

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of Scifi Cards
    posted Hide Post
    Wants are up to day. 21 spots left...

I'll try to update Paid slots tomorrow, way to late for that tonight.

Will start shipping cards when I get back from Chicago on Monday.

Ed

Picture of Quaint1
    posted Hide Post
    I nearly missed this! Ed, could you put me down for 2 and 10 please?
    Au Res.,
    Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
    Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Bronze Card Talk Member
    Picture of Lovemesomecards
    posted Hide Post
    Could I have 6, 18, & 29. Thanks for doing this Ed.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post