Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    Another Treasure Chest of Art Group Purchase
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Treasure Chest of Art Group Purchase
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:
I got my sketches today. Can I post 'em? Big Grin

Don't see why not? Might get me to get the rest out quickly before there is a revolt.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Let the revolt begin!

Deadpool by Keven Bajraszewski

GPK "Silent Sandy" by Kevin Anderson

Rogue(I think) by Kathryn Layno

Bloody Clone Trooper by A.R. Umali Jr.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
like the Deadpool !
I knew it would be good
when you beat me to #13 !

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here are mine:

Jodi Hoover and Portraz & Hai

Posts: 275 | Location: California | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
My 2 packs arrived today.
Thanks, Ed.

Sam Gamgee (x2) by Chris Henderson, with Sean Astin autograph. Note that this is all 1 'card'.

The Fool by Jon Roscetti

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any more posts coming with your images ? I love to see what people rec'd. Please post more.
Thanks Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PAULM:
Any more posts coming with your images ? I love to see what people rec'd. Please post more.
Thanks Paul
I'd love to help out but I don't think my single card has been shipped yet Frown

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post

Left J.Anthony Kosar

Right Clay McCormack

Both available for Trade

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I love the Bela sketch, now i would have been overjoyed to get that one. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
hi ed you did get my payment ?

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Same question Ed? Smile

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Caesar
posted Hide Post
I got a PayPal confirmation notice that my cards shipped today, so hopefully they'll arrive on Monday...I'm looking forward to seeing what I pulled! Smile

Posts: 150 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
My apologies for the delay, the last couple weeks have not been my best.

All but one person's cards have been packed up and the stragglers will be heading to the Post Office in the Saturday Mail Run.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Caesar
posted Hide Post
No worries from my end Ed; the wait will make the arrival of the cards even more exciting. Smile

I hope all is well with you...

Posts: 150 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Good to know my card is on its way. And to echo Caesar's comment, I hope all is well with you.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
When I got to the Philly Show on the Friday, these were waiting for me - thanks Ed!

Marcelo Biott

Corbett Vanoni

Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
thank you ed

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Just got them today, Happy Halloween indeed. Dance

Can't scan, but I got two excellent color sketches of Ironman by Anthony Castrillo and Asajj Ventress (Clone Wars) by Penelope R. Gaylord. They really look good together. Thumb Up

Thanks so much Ed. Smile

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Got mine today - both black and white ink drawings
A Nicely done Star Wars Stormtrooper by Bill Pulkovski
and an Alien by William Kenny

Thsanks Ed!

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got four last week and its taken a while to get suitable scans, in fact I still cannot get a suitable scan of one by Jomar A Buloa which appears to be in the Garbage Pail Kid style. Its in pencil and does not show up to well. It had number 19.

The other three scans are as follows-:

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Daniel West - Number 25

Mark Bloodworth - Number 30

Rich Mollinelli - Number 36

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post