Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9/11 tribute
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted
Our hearts prayers and love go out to the fallen heroes and the ones left behind
WE WILL REMEMBER THEM

john and lyn

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Well said John and Lyn.

Looking out of my window earlier tonight I could see that they were testing the twin light beams that will be on tomorrow. I always feel those lights are a very moving symbol, I hope the City will find the money to keep it going after this 10th anniversary. Its hard to keep remembering such a terrible time, the funerals actually went on for months afterwards, but it is a matter of respect.

Posts: 10398 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
That's very nice John. Thanks for starting the thread. I'm watching some of the coverage right now and it's really upsetting.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Amen.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post