Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Checking In
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Hi, all ... Just checking in to report that checklist updates might resume in the new year, but I've been saddled with health and family issues. I haven't had much chance to spend time outside work and 'necessities'. Thanks to all who emailed encouragement!

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Glad to see you are ok and things continue to improve. Wavey

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Yes, good to see you around.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Glad to see you are doing better!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mr. Allender,

If you retired from updating your lists today, your website is already a great resource. I consulted a listing just today.

I'm glad things are better for you.

Happy Holidays!

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by allender:
Hi, all ... Just checking in to report that checklist updates might resume in the new year, but I've been saddled with health and family issues. I haven't had much chance to spend time outside work and 'necessities'. Thanks to all who emailed encouragement!

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Happy to see you check in, here's to better days. Smile

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Great to hear from you Jeff, Best wishes

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
I'm a little late to this thread, but glad to hear you are doing okay. Looking forward to getting some great updates from you soon!

Posts: 1457 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post