Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    Win a 50th Anniv. case topper!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Win a 50th Anniv. case topper!
 Login/Join

Picture of STCardGeek
posted
So, it's the 50th Anniv. year of Star Trek and there's a set coming out in March!
Send along either via email (lynne@jklm.net) or post your story on Amok Times Newsletter's Facebook page on how you feel your years (even if less than 50) have gone with Star Trek in your world! Two random people will win a 50th Anniv case topper!
There is no purchase needed, no advertising, just getting amped up for both the set AND the anniversary itself!

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
You have until Friday to email me your stories if you want to get into the random draw for the case topper! If you haven't heard from m,e, I got kinda bad about remembering to reply but I read and loved all of them!!

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
And the winners are Steve K and Russ L! Email me at lynne@jklm.net so I can send your cards when the set releases!