Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    Goodbye All - It's been a blast
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Goodbye All - It's been a blast
 Login/Join

Picture of BM Collectibles
posted
Goodbye All - It's been a blast.

Basically, that's it. Since the creation of Warp 9 in the early 1990's it's been a lot of fun. My Father was someone who helped out financially in a business he never understood even up until he passed away. For that, I will always be thankful.

The shows were fantastic. Most of the friends made are still with me today.

BM Collectibles and Bob Mainwaring Collectibles has also been sucessful, both on and off of ebay, but the time has come to move on. I've just finished college (that's quite a feat at my age) and now have a number of diplomas to add to my portfolio. I don't want to say where I will end up just yet, but likely there will be something I have done that will touch everyone in some way whether they know it or not. I have some very interesting people behind me on more than one front.

As time permits I am writing a book. It's coming along well. There will be definately be some interesting reading with regards to my time involved in this hobby, although that is not the focus of the book.

I'm still playing around a little with inventory I have left on ebay, but it's mainly to keep me amused when I am bored.

Bob Mainwaring

Posts: 44 | Location: north pole | Registered: August 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
ave a number of diplomas to add to my portfolio. I don't want to say where I will end up just yet, but likely there will be something I have done that will touch everyone in some way whether they know it or not. I have some very interesting people behind me on more than one front.

As time permits I am writing a book. It's coming along well. There will be definately be some interesting reading with regards to my time involved in

Sad to see you retire. Good luck with your future endeavors.

Jon

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Good luck with whatever you do in the future.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Sorry to read this. Best of luck with everything, Bob.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hope things go well for you and thanks for all the past cards

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Good luck to you, Bob.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
It was a pleasure to have deal with you in the past Bob. I wish you all the best!

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post