Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    Voyager H and V-enter to win a free box!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Voyager H and V-enter to win a free box!
 Login/Join

Picture of STCardGeek
posted
Harris-take this down if you want to Smile
Email me at lynne@jklm.net with a good Heroes quote and a good Villains quote from Voyager and I will add your name to a hat to win a free box of the upcoming Star Trek Voyager H and V. Nothing to buy, no advertising, just get excited about the new set!!

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The force is strong with this contest. Oh hang on that's star wars. Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
I received your entry Wolfie and have now disqualified it based on your use of Star Wars...

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by STCardGeek:
I received your entry Wolfie and have now disqualified it based on your use of Star Wars...

Quite right. Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
Get in your one Hero Quote and one Villain quote (from Voyager) to be entered into a random draw for a free box by Friday! lynne@jklm.net. Had lots of great entries!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
What were the winning quotes?

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
Thanks to everyone who entered! I received some great quotes, which I will put in one place and post so people who'd like to check it out can peek. The winner has been notified and here's hoping it has a good break!!

Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stevetrek:
What were the winning quotes?

As soon as I get a chance I'll list all the quotes I got.
I drew at random, so it was a random quote but I did keep them all so I could put them in a pile for everyone to read Wink