Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    I Just saw a Golden Raven
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Just saw a Golden Raven
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted
It's true i did, it had landed on 2500 posts. Clap

Posts: 29000 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats Raven Metal

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Congrats Raven!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much for the shout out. I wasn't paying attention until Mister E mentioned it the other day.

Now's a good time for me to say how much I enjoy participating on this forum and, more importantly, how much information is available here just by listening to other card collectors, dealers, manufacturers and artists. Especially over the past two years, I have softened or changed entirely several of my own long held opinions about our hobby just by getting someone else's view and realizing that I never thought of that!

I hope that we all continue to give each other ideas for a very long time and that our collections keep pace with the rate of inflation . . . Nah, just kidding about that last part. I know I'm never getting my money back and I love it anyway. Big Grin

Enjoy.

Posts: 10398 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Nice post Raven. Thumb Up I appreciate that.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Excellent and congrats to you Raven !

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
See Raven............ I watch out for great times here. Now if only you would go on vacation so's I can catch up......... Happy 2500 + !!!!!!!!!!!! Bouncey Thumb Up

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Way to post Raven! Thumb Up
Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Thanks also Freddy, Mister E and Ace.

When you two next turn 2500 I will be happy to put your names in lights too, but wolfie will probably get there first. Big Grin

Posts: 10398 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Ahhhh, Yeah, if Wolfie writes backwards. Eek Big Grin Confused Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post