Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
Picture of Driftwood83
posted
Hi,

I'm a new member here. I'm just starting to collect non sports, I used to collect hockey (I have some to trade if anyone is interested).

The shows/movies that I'm going to focus on at first are Star Wars, Clone Wars, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, Lost and Heroes.

I look forward to getting to know you guys/girls and learning from this forum.

Phil

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Driftwood83,

Posts: 3 | Location: Dasoo | Registered: August 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Welcome! Wave

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb UpWelcome

Posts: 12159 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hi, welcome to the board, hope you enjoy your stay here. Smile

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Card Talk

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Card Talk

Posts: 1459 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of Driftwood83
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the warm welcomes Smile

Posts: 3 | Location: Dasoo | Registered: August 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
welcome aboard here Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10450 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Driftwood

I have Heroes 1,2 sets and 2 (9)card chase sets for you. What hockey cards do you have? Do you have any football and baseball.

bluegill

Posts: 1760 | Location: Oshkosh | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard. Hopefully we'll trade one day.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Phil,

I have some Heroes sets for you. Please email me back.

Brian

quote:
Originally posted by Driftwood83:
Hi,

I'm a new member here. I'm just starting to collect non sports, I used to collect hockey (I have some to trade if anyone is interested).

The shows/movies that I'm going to focus on at first are Star Wars, Clone Wars, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, Lost and Heroes.

I look forward to getting to know you guys/girls and learning from this forum.

Phil

Posts: 1760 | Location: Oshkosh | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post