Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    Offer for Card Talk Members!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Offer for Card Talk Members!
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted

I saw these online and inquired about obtaining a set of the cards. I got a nice response from customer service and they gave all the sets away at a promotional event but still had packs and they were nice enough to send me a box full, although they did tell me making a set would be a challenge. I came up one card short, and there are a lot of duplicates left over that will not come close to making a full set of the 36 cards.

These are cards of people who record audio books and are produced by Good Listens. It's a well done and interesting series of cards.

I have a big stack of cards that won't make sets but since they were kind enough to send me these for free I am offering a lot of 10 different cards, along with a header card and wrapper, to Card Talk members. I have 18 lots available, so if you would like one just send me an e-mail at hulsart@monmouth.com. I only ask that we keep it to one per person so everyone has a fair shot at getting one. I will pick up the postage so US only please unless you are in the UK and will be at Memorabilia in November where I can give them to you.

Send me your name and address along with your Card Talk name and I will put a lot aside for you and mail it out in a week or so from now.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Cheers Thumb Up

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't give up on the set. Here's a link to the cards I have(Tim Gerald Reynolds not shown). If I have the one you need it's yours. I would like to pick up another
10 per your offer.
http://tradingcardspace.com/va...bnails.php?album=664

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post