Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    Yet Another Treasure Chest of Art! IS HISTORY
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yet Another Treasure Chest of Art! IS HISTORY
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
All paid orders have been shipped.

>Don't worry Will, just waiting on the eCheck to clear<

It's been 2 weeks, so I'll open it up to more sketches if anyone is wanting more from this chest. Not that many left.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Ed, I could go for #14 and #31 please, if still open.

Got my 3 sketches today. No scanner but here goes . . .

A B/W done by Christian N. St. Pierre. Thought it was a young, horned Hellboy eating pancakes, but no stone hand, so I'm not sure.

From CT WandringRebel Laura Inglis herself, a very nice color sketch of a woman warrior whom I take to be Xena, could also be Gabrielle, the costume looks close either way. Big Grin

Finally a color sketch that is very Dangerous Divas like, but I am at a loss for the character and can't fully read the artist's name. Its done by Darren ?Cnanousr? and shows a busty white/blond haired woman in a low cut green suit with yellow trim and yellow gloves. Emma Frost? Storm? Don't know, but its a cool sketch.

Thanks so much again Ed, and that BC1 by Steven Miller is the best yet. Thumb Up

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Raven: You're in for 14 and 31!

Glad you like the BC1. It makes me chuckle every time I stick it in an order.

Ed

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Got my sketches a while back, but never got around to scanning them. Here they are finally:

#13 Chewie by Kyle Babbitt

#46 Mermaid by Kristin Allen

Smile

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Thanks for posting.
Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Payment sent.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Please post more photos. Only a handful of cards left and very little time. Thanks for your support!
Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ed

Can I have nos 34 and 43.

thanks

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ElephantReceived my cards today and am figuring out how to post the photos of them here as soon as I do that I will.
Thanks for the great deal
Joe

Posts: 17 | Location: philadelphia, pa | Registered: September 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Hey Ed, if they're still available can I get 23 & 38? Thank you!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
John and Jake: You're in!

List is up to date... Not many left.

Ed

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ed,
Are you opening the quantity of cards that people can purchase at one time ? If someone wants 3 or 4 cards would that be okay ?
Thanks Paul

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
ED

Payment made.

many thanks

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
John Levitt: Yours went out today.

Down to 3 slots left, and a couple yet to be paid for.

Paul: I'm thinking we'll start the next one after the new year. Unless popular support says we want to open that one now.

Ed

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hello everyone! 3 cards left - Fantastic!
I know it is winding down, but I am sure that you may still be able to receive these in time for Christmas,depending on where you are located in the U.S.
So, please, if you were thinking of buying a card or two or three, please, this is the time to do it before the Holidays. I can't say enough thanks to Ed and to everyone for a grand participation in these events.
Ed,
I think it would be a great idea to wait until after Jan 2 to release the other chest, unless folks wish to continue.
What are all of your thoughts ? I know I am busy with traditional things in the preparations for the Holiday as I am sure most of you are too. I leave it up to the general consensus and to your schedule, Ed.
Thanks again very much of your support of the Pediatric Oncology Treasure Chest Foundation, enjoy your cards, and have a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays as well!
Take care, and see some of you soon.
Paul

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ed

Many thanks.

As per Paul's suggestion I think it would be a good idea to wait until the new year for the next box.

If you get no maore takers for the remaining nos I'll be happy to take them.

Merry Christmas and mhappy holidays.

John

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
My two.

Lauren Perry

W C Carani

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very nice!
Merry Christmas to all! Thanks again for everything! Enjoy your Holiday season.
Take care,
Paul

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Payment sent thank you Ed!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Good morning All!
I hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday season.
Please post more images so we can see what everyone rec'd, I am especially interested in the secret santas that people rec'd and what they thought of the cards.
Thanks again for all the support, have a great week!
Paul