Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    Yet Another Treasure Chest of Art! IS HISTORY
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yet Another Treasure Chest of Art! IS HISTORY
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Will mail tomorrow, thanks. Wave

Posts: 10376 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
First Chest arrived today. Paul's sending another so we don't run out. Thumb Up

Updated list with paid slots. Will try to keep the list up-to-date.

First Wave heads out in Friday's mail.

Plenty of room for more to participate! Especially since we can expand to a second chest if necessary.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Good morning All!
I did send a second chest to Ed which should arrive soon. I wanted to make sure we all take the opportunity in case people need to buy Christmas or Holiday presents, or just a little treat or something for themselves. I know time is a little tight, but most folks should receive their packages before Christmas. So please place your numbers asap to insure the best possible delivery.
Thanks again everyone for your support.
I was at another fundraiser on Sunday and they were able to raise a 1/2 of a room full of toys for the Foundation.(the room measures approx 12 ft x 25 ft)
YAY!
Take care and have a great week!
Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Ed, please put me down for 1, 32, and 50. Thanks.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
First few went out today, more tomorrow.

Updated list.

Second Chest has arrived, so there will be plenty of Treasure Chest goodness for everyone! Bouncey

Ed

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hello All,
I will be preparing a partial list of the Artists that are included in each of the two chests that Ed is breaking down. I will post tonight. So, keep an eye out for your favorite!
Thanks for all of your support!
Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Below is just a partial list of some of the artists in this batch that you could end up with. Good hunting !

Howard Bender

J(ay)

Clay McCormack

Craig Yeoung

Portraz & Hai

Scott D.M. Simmons

Chris Moreno

Nathan Olendorf

Lak Lim

Mark Tannacore

David Rabbitte

Ted Dastick Jr.

Thanks again for your support-
Paul

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has anyone gotten their cards yet ? Can you post the images please ? I am curious.
Thanks Paul

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Got my cards today. Both in color! Sorry, scanner isn't working, but 1st one is by A. R. Umali, Jr., of a storm trooper like character. The second is by Jamie Snell, of a blue skinned woman's eye, Neytiri from Avatar. One of the nicest sketch cards I've gotten from the Treasure Chest project.
Thanks to Ed and Paul for doing this again!

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Ed:

I would like #'s 3 and 15, please.

Will Mercer

Posts: 1457 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Will- You're in!

Anyone else? Still some nice sketches in here.

Ed

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ed,
Will the folks have time to receive the cards before Christmas ? I am thinking the domestic customers for sure, international ?
The singles would make a GREAT Stocking stuffer!
Thanks Paul

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I'd like 6 and 22 please.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be interested in any two that might be left and do not care which number's they might be. Plesse let me know what I need to do to make that happen. Thanks and Happy Holidays

Posts: 17 | Location: philadelphia, pa | Registered: September 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Paul: US Definitely has time. Could even upgrade to Priority if necessary. International, I would seriously doubt they would make it in time. Europe has been taking 2-4 weeks lately. Roll Eyes

Lovemesomecards: You're in! Bouncey

Joe S: I'll also reply to your email, but please pick two that feel lucky. I already know what they are so it's not fair if I do the picking. Thumb Up

Ed

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Payment has been sent, looking forward to seeing the cards. Thanks !

Posts: 1457 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Ed, I'll take #42 if it's still available.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
List is up to date...

Ed

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
WOW!!! Only 10 Original Sketch Art Cards left !
That's Fantastic! Thanks everyone, on behalf of the Treasure Chest Foundation, www.treasurechest.org, we Appreciate You!
Also, please post some images, I need to get my fix!
Thanks
Paul

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got my cards Ed and thanks again for doing this.

NL

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post