Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    Yet Another Treasure Chest of Art! IS HISTORY
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yet Another Treasure Chest of Art! IS HISTORY
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Raven and Jake's sketches went out today. So I'm all caught up.

John The Hat: Let me know if there is some problem, haven't heard from you on the 3 sketches you wanted.

John Levitt: If you want the last three they are yours. There's been plenty of opportunity to speak for them.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
ED

Payment made.

regards

John Levitt

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Forgot to post last TC pics but here's what I got from the last one and this one.

and this one

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Received mine on Wednesday, I'll post a pic soon.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
Forgot to post last TC pics but here's what I got from the last one and this one.

and this one

Loving the Marvin the Martian one Thumb Up

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:
Loving the Marvin the Martian one Thumb Up

That is one of the only ones I was ever tempted by, it's really cool.

Ed

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
hi ed sorry thought i had paid !!!!
sent money now john

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Arrived today! THANK YOU ED! I'll post pics when I get them scanned in!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Received my other two today . . .

A color sketch done by Mark J. Tannacore of what I take to be the Death Star blasting its planet destroying laser beam.

And a B/W sketch done by Scott D. M. Simmons of a female super hero sending out an energy ball. I feel I should know this character, but I'm not strong on the comics anymore.

Both are quite good, thanks Ed, and Paul of course. Are you planning to open up another 50 or is this it for awhile? Smile

Posts: 10378 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
John's are packed up and heading out in the morning.

With that, all that's left is the sharing of pics.

I already have another chest here, will probably take a week or two off while I do end of the year stuff and then offer up the new one like normal. This is getting to be a habit now.

Ed

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I received two cards yesterday nos 34 and 43.

34 is by Jason Potratc and Jack Hai and no 43 is by Kyle Latino entitled Metron.

Will post scans as soon as I can.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Received my two sketches last week, but have not had a chance to post. I don't know how to post pictures, so if someone can help, we can show what they look like.

Posts: 1457 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Here's the sketch I received last week:

Jawa by Jay

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice one! Thanks for posting.

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Received a further three cards today, they have joined the pile of cards awaiting scanning.

regards

John Levitt

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Can't wait to see them all.
Thanks again, everyone for supporting the project and the Foundation!
Take care,
Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
20 18 8
[URL= ]my cards [/URL]

does anyone know who they are please

This message has been edited. Last edited by: john the hat,

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
thanks Ed[URL= ]promo[/URL]
[IMG]

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Received my final three cards today art from Rachel Rosenberg, Jason Adams and Kevin Leen.

They will be joining the growing pile of scanned items I have ready to post but I cannot as my virus checker has now deleted "Imageshack" from my system as a potenial threat and everytime when I re-attach it deletes it again. I believe "Imageshack" was deleted from my system in November 2011. Don't know what the problem is as I added "Imageshack" in 2005 and my current virus checker was added in 2008.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have managed to upload the following:

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Metron by Kyle Latino

David Hayes

Kevin Leen

Jason Adams (I have previously posted the same image in bronze)

Rachelle Rosenberg

Miss Peggy Kerwan

Titled Return of Bruce Wayne Batman by Nathan C? (I cannot decipher the rest of the surname with any certainty)

Potrac and Hai