Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    Yet Another Treasure Chest of Art! IS HISTORY
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yet Another Treasure Chest of Art! IS HISTORY
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
any ideas as to who or what MY sketches are please

This message has been edited. Last edited by: john the hat,

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
I have managed to upload the following:

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Metron by Kyle Latino

David Hayes

Kevin Leen

Jason Adams (I have previously posted the same image in bronze)

Rachelle Rosenberg

Miss Peggy Kerwan

Titled Return of Bruce Wayne Batman by Nathan C? (I cannot decipher the rest of the surname with any certainty)

Potrac and Hai

If I'm not mistaken, the 'Return of Bruce Wayne' Batman card was created by Nathan Ohlendorf (I hope I have the last name spelled correctly!) It looks like his style. Hope this helps. Smile

On an aside, I've always thought this was a fantastic idea and all the cards look great. Thanks Ed and Paul!! If there is another opportunity, I hope I'll have the chance to participate. Thumb Up

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hollypop

Many thanks, on rechecking the name on the back it can be construed as "Ohlendorf".

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Excellent pics John! Congrats!
Thanks again to everyone for all their help and support!
Take care,
Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone else up to posting some pix ?
Would love to see more of the cards.
Thanks Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PAULM:
Anyone else up to posting some pix ?
Would love to see more of the cards.
Thanks Paul

I would post mine, but I don't know how. If someone can help me with it, I can post the cards I got (a color sketch of Ghost Rider and pencil sketch of Batman). Thanks !

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Hey Will, check out this thread Here
Cheifbrody asked the same thing and I explained it as best as I could.
Hope it helps Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
can anyone tell me who my sketches are please

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
John,
Please let me know what the printed numbers on the reverse are and I will look them up and let you know who the artists are.
I know some of the signatures are hard to read, etc.
I will be able to pull the file over the weekend.
Thanks Paul

quote:
Originally posted by john the hat:
20 18 8
[URL= ]my cards [/URL]

does anyone know who they are please

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any other photos ?

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I do have some complete collections still available as well as some single mystery cards for sale.
If you don't wish to do mail order, I will be exhibiting at the NEW Chicago Show in March, please stop by the table to say hello.
Thanks Paul

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Here are the two sketch I received. Very happy with these.

Thumb Up

Sarah Conner by Ted Dastick Jr.
Spiderman by Diosdado Mondero

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post