Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    Yet Another Treasure Chest of Art! IS HISTORY
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yet Another Treasure Chest of Art! IS HISTORY
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted
I should have done this at the beginning of the Secret Santa, but since I have my last show of the year this weekend, I have time to devote to get these out now.

Paul is sending the chest this weekend, I should have it mid-week and be able to start getting them shipped right away.

If you're late with a Secret Santa (like me) and need an idea, here's a great way to fulfill a Santa gift and help a great cause. In addition, I can wrap and send the sketches to your Secret Santa so they'll never know it was you. If you want to send them as a SS gift, email { scificards@scificards.com } me so it's not on the board. All that will go on the list is Secret Santa.

Here's how it works... I'm going to randomize the sketches in the chest (necessary because all the Star Wars sketches are grouped together) and assign a number to each sketch. These numbers will match up with the list to follow, and people can ask for their lucky number or however they want to choose. The sketches will then be packed up (topload, team bag, cardboard, padded envelope) and sent out after payment has been received.

Each sketch is $11.00. This includes shipping world wide. There should be some extra at the end to send to the Treasure Chest. I'm going to start things at a maximum of 3 sketches per person so as many people as possible can get involved. If we still have sketches in 2 weeks, I'll open it up to more.

Payment can be made via PayPal to scificards@scificards.com. If you'd like to participate and don't do PayPal, drop me a line, my email is in my profile. I'll work with everyone so as many can participate as possible.

Post here with your requests. DO NOT pay until you see your name on the official list in the next post. If you tell me the card number does not matter, you'll get the first available card on the list. I'll try to drop by a couple times a day to keep the list up to date.

Finally, I hope everyone can post their sketches when they arrive. There are some great ones here. And remember, Paul still has Chests available if you want a full one for yourself.

Ed

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Scifi Cards,

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Treasure Chest of Art Reservations

• 1 Tattoox *Paid* Shipped
  • 2 Raj *Paid* Shipped
  • 3 Will *Paid* Shipped
  • 4 Don Norton *Paid* Shipped
  • 5 Glim *Paid* Shipped
  • 6 Lovemesomecards *Paid* Shipped
  • 7 Raven *Paid* Shipped
  • 8 John The Hat *Paid* Shipped
  • 9 NL *Paid* Shipped
  • 10 Cardz_house *Paid* Shipped
  • 11 MikeFitz *Paid* Shipped
  • 12 pendragon *Paid* Shipped
  • 13 Miss Lizzy *Paid* Shipped
  • 14 Raven *Paid* Shipped
  • 15 Will *Paid* Shipped
  • 16 Cardz_house *Paid* Shipped
  • 17 Secret Santa *Paid* Shipped
  • 18 John The Hat *Paid* Shipped
  • 19 John Levitt *Paid* Shipped
  • 20 John The Hat *Paid* Shipped
  • 21 Raven *Paid* Shipped
  • 22 Lovemesomecards *Paid* Shipped
  • 23 Jake *Paid* Shipped
  • 24 MikeFitz *Paid* Shipped
  • 25 John Levitt *Paid* Shipped
  • 26 John Levitt *Paid* Shipped
  • 27 pendragon *Paid* Shipped
  • 28 Glim *Paid* Shipped
  • 29 John Levitt *Paid* Shipped
  • 30 Joe S *Paid* Shipped
  • 31 Raven *Paid* Shipped
  • 32 Tattoox *Paid* Shipped
  • 33 pendragon *Paid* Shipped
  • 34 John Levitt *Paid* Shipped
  • 35 John Levitt *Paid* Shipped
  • 36 Cardz_house *Paid* Shipped
  • 37 Secret Santa *Paid* Shipped
  • 38 Jake *Paid* Shipped
  • 39 Raven *Paid* Shipped
  • 40 MikeFitz *Paid* Shipped
  • 41 Joe S *Paid* Shipped
  • 42 AJJ *Paid* Shipped
  • 43 John Levitt *Paid* Shipped
  • 44 Don Norton *Paid* Shipped
  • 45 John Levitt *Paid* Shipped
  • 46 Miss Lizzy *Paid* Shipped
  • 47 NL *Paid* Shipped
  • 48 Glim *Paid* Shipped
  • 49 Raj *Paid* Shipped
  • 50 Tattoox *Paid* Shipped

Again, don't send payment until you see your name on this list.

Hope everyone is feeling generous and excited to get some great art.

Ed

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Scifi Cards,

•  
    Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Silver Card Talk Member
    Picture of Tattoox
    posted Hide Post
    Is this ONLY for Secret Santas?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Silver Card Talk Member
    Picture of john the hat
    posted Hide Post
    8 & 18 & 20 for me please

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    NSU Writer
    Picture of Don Norton
    posted Hide Post
    I'm always up for these, put me down for 4 and 44. Thanks Ed!

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Silver Card Talk Member
    Picture of Cardz_house
    posted Hide Post
    Can I get 10, 16 and 36? Thanks

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    can I get 4, 28, and 48?

Posts: 275 | Location: California | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Gold Card Talk Member
    Picture of Raj
    posted Hide Post
    Ed,

I'll have numbers 2 & 49 please.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Silver Card Talk Member
    posted Hide Post
    Ed can I please have no 19, 25 and 45.

many thanks

John

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JOHN LEVITT,

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Silver Card Talk Member
    Picture of john the hat
    posted Hide Post
    glim #4 alreay been picked

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Bronze Card Talk Member
    posted Hide Post
    Hi Ed,
    I'd like 9 and 47 please.

NL

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
    Picture of Miss Lizzy
    posted Hide Post
    Hey Ed.

I'd like to do #13 & 46.

Thanks much Smile

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Diamond Card Talk Member
    Picture of Raven
    posted Hide Post
    Ed, if this is not just reserved for Secret Santas, I would like #7, #21 and #39. Thanks. Smile

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by john the hat:
    glim #4 alreay been picked

Shoot, ok. Ed, can I have #5 instead?

Posts: 275 | Location: California | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Silver Card Talk Member
    Picture of MikeFitz
    posted Hide Post
    Great Ed!
    Please put me in for 11 - 24 - 40

Thanks!

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Bronze Card Talk Member
    posted Hide Post
    WOW! There are going to be a lot of excited people! Thanks very much for everything! The Treasure Chest Foundation appreciates all the support!
    Keep on rolling! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
    Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of pendragon
    posted Hide Post
    WOW! Love this! Ed, Please put me down for #12, #27 and #33. Thanks.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to one and all.

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of Scifi Cards
    posted Hide Post
    Sorry for the delay, I had a show last weekend and woke up sick this morning and didn't get much done.

First, NO this is not just for Secret Santas. Where is the fun in that? Just thought it would be an out if you were stuck and needed to get something moving.

I think I have everyone on the list, double check for me.

We're over half way there. Paul has actually dispatched a second chest, so there will be plenty to go around!

Ed

Silver Card Talk Member
    posted Hide Post
    Ed

Many Thanks, payment made.

Also many thanks to paul for making the chests available.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Silver Card Talk Member
    Picture of Miss Lizzy
    posted Hide Post
    Payment sent Smile

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post