Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    SAVE THE DATE - OCTOBER 7th, 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SAVE THE DATE - OCTOBER 7th, 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Login/Join

NSU Elf
posted
There will be an announcement on this date on this forum.

What could it possibly be ???

Confused Thumb Up Wave Dance Big Grin Razz Eek Roll Eyes Clap Bouncey Surf Metal

(is that enough smilies?)

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Your stopping being a fish and becoming ihuman. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope it doesn't have anything to do with Aztec calendar.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
You are getting married/having a kid/Getting married while your bride is having a kid?

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Your stopping being a fish and becoming ihuman. Big Grin

I was actually thinking of becoming icarly

quote:
Originally posted by lag30240:
Hope it doesn't have anything to do with Aztec calendar.

Maybe I should wait until the world ends before I post it?

quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
You are getting married/having a kid/Getting married while your bride is having a kid?

God no! Maybe a divorce by then.

All good guesses but none correct.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Your coming to the UK for the Memorabilia show.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Your coming to the UK for the Memorabilia show.

That would be AWESOME! I would really be broke if I did that.

How about we start a `get ifish73 to the UK' fundraiser? What do you think Paul?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
The publication date for your new book
"Ifish, Iwrite, IsleeplateonSundays"?

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeFitz:
The publication date for your new book
"Ifish, Iwrite, IsleeplateonSundays"?

Now that is funny!

But it is wrong.

Any other guesses?

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Is it the day you get your new iFone? Or the new iFad mini??

Is it the day you turn 74? Didn't the Beatles sing a song about this? "When ifish is 74"? Or did I get the lyrics wrong?

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Is it the day you get your new iFone? Or the new iFad mini??

Is it the day you turn 74? Didn't the Beatles sing a song about this? "When ifish is 74"? Or did I get the lyrics wrong?

The only way I will ever have an Apple product (except for an ipod) is if it is given to me!

The beatles actually stole a few songs that I wrote from me and changed them a little so I couldn't sue. They changed `My wantlist gently weeps' and turned it into `My guitar gently weeps', `Promo Lane' into `Penny Lane' and `The long and winding road to finish my master set' into just `The long and winding road'.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ifish73:

The beatles actually stole a few songs that I wrote from me and changed them a little so I couldn't sue.

Same here, i wrote I am the Wolfie and the dozy twonks changed it to Walrus. Big Grin

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
No more guesses?

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Is it the day you have a kid and a birthday and get married?! Big Grin

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
No more guesses?

Is it the day the Mother Ship is coming to pick you up?

Big Grin I have a sick sense of humor. Big Grin

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
Is it the day you have a kid and a birthday and get married?! Big Grin

That sure would be a busy day. Does the baby pop out before, during or after the ceremony? Or it could just be two women!

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:
No more guesses?

Is it the day the Mother Ship is coming to pick you up?

Big Grin I have a sick sense of humor. Big Grin

Is the hale-bopp comet coming back? I missed it the last time around. Hopefully Applewhite saved me a seat!

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Should I be in the holiday spirit?

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Should I be in the holiday spirit?

Aren't you always in the holiday spirit? Roll Eyes

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Yes, I was in great spirits today until the Colts blew it! I consoled myself by spending quality time on my front porch! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post