Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    SAVE THE DATE - OCTOBER 7th, 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SAVE THE DATE - OCTOBER 7th, 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Yes, I was in great spirits today until the Colts blew it! I consoled myself by spending quality time on my front porch! Big Grin

Is that a Euphemism or were you actually on your porch? Big Grin

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Back on subject. Is it the date you announce you are the mastermind behind Upper Deck's Marvel Premier?

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Back on subject. Is it the date you announce you are the mastermind behind Upper Deck's Marvel Premier?

I could never be that mean to anyone!

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You're having a big cookout at your house and inviting everyone. I already bought the hot dogs, see you then!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
You're having a big cookout at your house and inviting everyone. I already bought the hot dogs, see you then!

Now that sounds like a good idea!

I do cook a mean rack of ribs but I am afraid that is not the answer.

I am now hungry! Thanks Ted

On a sort of serious note based on Ted's guess, has anyone ever considered tailgating at the Philly show? Especially on Sunday with it being football.

11 days to the announcement!

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Secret Santa Scam ? Roll Eyes

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ace of Hearts:
Secret Santa Scam ? Roll Eyes

Well that isn't very nice

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Any more guesses?

And no this is not the date I start waiting in line for the Philly show!

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Is it the date you send me all your cards or the date i send you all mine?

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Is it the date you send me all your cards or the date i send you all mine?

DING DING DING!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!

SEND THEM ON OVER, YOU HAVE MY ADDRESS.

I wish Frown

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
So the good news is that i have won? Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
The 7th is almost here. It is the release of The Walking Dead Vol 8. HC covering issues 84-96? You are so excited that you are going to dance like a zombie on that day?

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
You'll have been on CT for 1000 days and you are trying to get your message count to 1000 first?

Actually how about something like a final exam for something?

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Return of the NSU sketch card contest?

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
It's the 7th - what's happening?

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:
Return of the NSU sketch card contest?

That sounds fun. Might have to look into that.

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Alright everyone. It is time for the Secret Santa again (and it is not a scam Roll Eyes) I will be posting the guidelines in a new thread shortly. It will pretty much be the same as last year. If anyone has any suggestions different from last year let me know as soon as you can. If anyone has any problems with the Secret Santa please do not participate. Remember that this is supposed to be about giving and having fun with your fellow board members. Also I will have a new name from the formal posting to Christmas. Any guesses? Thumb Up

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Sweet!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
ifish santa? Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Great to hear Santa Fishyclaus, looking forward to it. Smile