Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    Win a Free Bettie Page BP8-DF signed by artist Jeremy Treece!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Win a Free Bettie Page BP8-DF signed by artist Jeremy Treece!
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted
FREE Drawing! "Like" Scifi Cards on Facebook and be entered to win a Bettie Page BP8-DF promo card SIGNED by artist Jeremy Treece!

Drawing will occur Monday, April 25th just after Midnight EST. So "Like" us and be entered to win. Winning user will be chosen numerically from the list of "Likes" using the random number generator at Random.org.

Perfect addition to your Bettie Page promo collection!

Ed

The Fine Print: As my family "like" Scifi Cards, if one of them is randomly chosen then another member will be chosen. If the winner has no interest in the card, another member will be chosen. Card will be mailed first class at no charge to the winner, regardless of where they may live. No purchase necessary. Smile

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Bump... Can't believe only 14 views. Confused

Ed

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
Bump... Can't believe only 14 views. Confused

Ed
Not everyone is interested in Bettie Page. I suspect there are still quite a lot of card collectors who don't even know who she is. I only did a search to find out what all the fuss was about after the card set was announced. Prior to that, I'd never heard of her.

As I don't have a Facebook account, I wont be entering the competition.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I've entered Ed, on the facebook page, at least i hope i have. Big Grin

Thanks for doing the contest. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'd like to enter but i avoid Facebook like the plague .
sumo

Posts: 1132 | Location: Cleveland Hts. , Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
I was already a fan of your FB page, so I'm pretty sure I wasn't entered... Frown Oh well. Smile

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
I entered before the contest ended. So, who won the card? Clap

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Tegan in Australia won the contest.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
And Billy too Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:
I was already a fan of your FB page, so I'm pretty sure I wasn't entered... Frown Oh well. Smile

Angelina,

Acutally you WERE in the contest. It wasn't just for new followers. That wouldn't be fair at all now, would it?

I actually pulled 2 winners, had an extra card.

Still trying to get hold of one of them.

Ed

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
And I received it yesterday, really nice card Clap
Thank you Ed! Wavey

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Very cool giveaway Ed! Congrats to the winners!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
that was nice of u ed
congrats to the winners

Posts: 78 | Location: cave on an island, usa | Registered: May 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post