Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Halloween!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Happy Halloween! I hope everyone has some fun today. Here are some Halloween and Halloween-related cards. Feel free to add whatever you have.

Posts: 4391 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
More cards (a signed Felix II promo plus RRParks promos from 2017 and 2019)...

Posts: 4391 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Happy Halloween! Here are some Halloween-themed cards (an Elvira promo, two promos from the latest issue of NSU plus a Perna Studios sketch). Feel free to add a few of your own.

Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Almost Halloween again -- yay!

Posts: 5415 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I love Halloween, the only holiday where the kids play as big a part as the adults. I can remember my days of trick-or-treating as a lot of fun.

It's a lot different now in my metropolitan area, maybe less so in smaller locals. However, the little kids at the door are just as excited to get treats and wear their costumes. I'll keep making candy bags for them and maybe they'll have some good memories too.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2023!

Posts: 10399 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Halloween was fun when I was a kid - the wide assortment of candy. There's less trick-or-treating these days. Some local malls welcome kids to trick-or-treat at the stores. The past two years only 5 kids showed uop at the door but 8 came by last week.

I meant to add some Halloween-themed card images to this thread that day but was dealing with computer issues.

quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
I love Halloween, the only holiday where the kids play as big a part as the adults. I can remember my days of trick-or-treating as a lot of fun.

It's a lot different now in my metropolitan area, maybe less so in smaller locals. However, the little kids at the door are just as excited to get treats and wear their costumes. I'll keep making candy bags for them and maybe they'll have some good memories too.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2023!

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
well thats Halloween done. I did not see one person child etc that was doing anything connected with it. I wore a Halloween t shirt and i never saw anyone else wearing anything.

I think in the uk it is a complete non event. Frown

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
well thats Halloween done. I did not see one person child etc that was doing anything connected with it. I wore a Halloween t shirt and i never saw anyone else wearing anything.

I think in the uk it is a complete non event. Frown

Wolfie I think the UK weather played a very large part in what went on.

regards

John

Posts: 2120 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post