Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    10 years of Wolfie
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

10 years of Wolfie
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted
Today is the 10th anniversary of my joining the forum. Hurray. Dance

I would like to thank Harris for making the forum possible and everyone for making it such a nice place to come and hang out. Clap

Also a big thank you to all the friends i have made during my time here and also a big thanks to everyone i have traded with over the years which has made my collecting so much fun. Clap

Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Wolfie! That's really terrific. It has been great having you around all this time to keep us entertained. Big Grin

Hope to see you around here for another 10 and beyond.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How long is that in human years?

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Wow, 10 years. Time sure flies. Congrats! Clap

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the 10 years!!!!! Surf

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats on 10 years Clap

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
So that rounds out to 2477 posts per year, or 6.78 posts per day, not counting the leap year days.

Wolfie you are the Cal Ripken of Card Talk. Wink

Congrats on your 10 year anniversary. Dance

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Only 10 years?!!! Why does it seem like you've been here 25 years?

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
ClapCongratulations. Incredible achievment, 10 years and nearly 25000 posts Eek

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I miss Wolfman-Golf. He spoke so much sense Wink
In 10 years, there has been one post from you every 5 hours Eek

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Congrats on 10 years Thumb Up

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Hi Wolf
Isn't there a rule that after 10 years your post total reverts to ZERO heres hoping CONgrats

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Editor-in-Chief
Picture of A_Biegel
posted Hide Post
Who? Razz

~Alan

Posts: 189 | Location: Bayonne, NJ USA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I think it's commiserations to the rest of us Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Wolfie!! Clap

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
that's quite an accomplishment !

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Well done Wolfie!

Mars Attacks Uprising, Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 518 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
WOLFIE!!!!!

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Wait, I think a lot of us have anniversaries coming up this year and next year...Gee, Thanks Wolfie, You've made me feel old Razz

But yes, Thanks Harris & NSU!

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by A_Biegel:

Who? Razz

~Alan

It's me. Wavey Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post