Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TAT is back
 Login/Join

Picture of TAT
posted
After a five year break in protest at Topps and personal issues I had to deal with, I could not deal with the withdrawal symptoms from collecting Star Wars cards any longer. I see they still doing two big sets a year with over 100 artists per set doing sketch cards, and 1/1 printing plates and such so I am no longer a completist but will pick and choose what I want to collect. It will be hard but they have made it impossible to try to collect one sketch from each artist or all parallel cards when they again do 1/1 gold. Mad But that aside I will get a list done soon of haves and wants, but I have a lot of catching up to do.

Posts: 192 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Welcome back Wave

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Lot more going on in non-sport than Topps now. You have a lot of options, especially if you have stopped for 5 years, but it is hard to complete anything.

Welcome back, its still fun as long as you don't become obsessed. Or at least not SO obsessed. Wink Look who's talking. Big Grin

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post