Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    ☀ ☀ Final Group Treasure Chest of Art to support the Treasure Chest Foundation
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

☀ ☀ Final Group Treasure Chest of Art to support the Treasure Chest Foundation
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Sent your money today.Wavey

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey Ed, you should have received my payment earlier this week. Wave

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Up to date on requests...

Marked all down that have paid so far.

I know a couple others are enroute.

I'll ship the first wave out first of next week. Walking Dead and Star Trek have me a bit buried at the moment.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Money sent! Smile

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Up to date again. Thumb Up

Ed

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Not quite, you missed my #37 Ed. Smile

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Up to date again, for real this time.

12 cards left...

Ed

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sent $$

So sorry...slipped my mind Roll Eyes

NO

PS Will we see you in Cali at Con?

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Up to date on list.

Cards will ship this week, hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday.

We have 12 left, I'm now opening it up to anyone who wants more. So if you want more than your initial request, let me know and we'll get them out to you.

Ed

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I'll take one more Ed, 41.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
Up to date on list.

Cards will ship this week, hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday.

We have 12 left, I'm now opening it up to anyone who wants more. So if you want more than your initial request, let me know and we'll get them out to you.

Ed[/QUOT
Any news have these been shipped please

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I received 3 of mine with my box of The Hobbitt.
First was a color Gorn from Trek, with silver eyes. Not a great likeness, but a cool pic nonetheless by Marcus Pullen.
Second was a She-Ra by our own Laura Inlis, full color with gold sparkles. Very nice
Third was head shots of Archie, Veronica and Betty in black and white ink. By Norm Breyfogle, current artist of Archie comics.
I'm happy with these, still have one more. Right now have 27 Treasure Chest sketches in my collection.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Updated with shipped cards. They either went out today or are in the Post Office box to go out on Thursday.

I'm having trouble with usps.com printing international labels. Will keep trying their site to see if it's fixed. Worst case, I'll have to do them the old fashioned way.

And... Mr. Hat please email me your address. You must not be getting my emails.

Ed

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
e mail sent
not had any from you

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Ed, might have a bit of a mixup, can't really tell yet.

I bought 5 sketches, got your envelope today with one sketch and a note "Oops, missed this one" on the cardboard.

Now I have not received another package with the other sketches, so I am thinking that the second package may have just arrived before the first.

But the problem is, the "oops" sketch has a number 6 paper on it. I didn't ask for #6, Don Norton did. So I don't know if I got a sketch meant for him or not, as I don't know what will be in my other package, when it arrives.

Hope that makes sense, but it comes to that a got one sketch that may or may not have been intended for Don. I'll let you know if I get anything else.

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Raven, I already contacted Ed about this. I got your 5. Nice cards too. It was a simple mistake, mixed up address labels. You will get your cards soon.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Got my sketches Smile

Shaak Ti by Kayla Woodside, Supergirl by Amy Reeder and Boba Fett by Sanna U

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
Raven, I already contacted Ed about this. I got your 5. Nice cards too. It was a simple mistake, mixed up address labels. You will get your cards soon.

Don, just got Ed's email, no problem. I have the one sketch #6, its a light, penciled dragon by Steve Palenica. I think you'll like it, but email me or have Ed email me your address.

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Raven
I looked on your profile, but I don't have access to your email. Check my profile to see if you can get my email address, otherwise I'll get your address from Ed

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Ed even a line on here would be good non of the UK cards have been shipped yet ?????