Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    ☀ ☀ Final Group Treasure Chest of Art to support the Treasure Chest Foundation
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

☀ ☀ Final Group Treasure Chest of Art to support the Treasure Chest Foundation
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My two cards arrived today.

No 20 is artwork by Jason Adams of I believe an Ewok.

No 49 is artwork by Jason Potyzatz and Jack Uai and appears to feature a Star wars scene of a spaceship being boarded.

I will try and scan pictures when I can.

Many thanks to Ed for organising.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today.

Iron Man by Matthew S Minor
A Wookie by Layron DeJarnette

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john the hat:
Ed even a line on here would be good non of the UK cards have been shipped yet ?????

John: Your cards have been dispatched. Your's were the last ones out due to the problems with USPS and my emails not making it to you.

That makes ALL sketches shipped!

9 left, some nice ones still. Should I keep what nobody picks? Couple of these are that nice.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Thanks ED x x x

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
John, I also got a Jason Adams sketch a while back, it was the groundhog from Caddyshack, is that what yours is?

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I got two nice Star Wars sketches, very happy! Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Got my 5 sketches today, with a little detour to Don's house.

Amazed that I have 3 Star Wars themed sketches, color portrait of Darth Maul by Jaime Campbell, color portrait of two Storm Troopers by Omar Bergonia and a B/W Garindan by Don "Beetle" Alexander. In several Chest purchases I have never gotten even one of the Star Wars images.

The other 2 B/W sketches were of a cute Sponge Bob Squarepants by Dan Dougherty and The Fool by Jon Roscetti. This is the 2nd The Fool sketch that I got from a Chest.

A very nice haul indeed. Thanks to Ed for doing all the work and to Don Norton for forwarding it to me so quickly. Thumb Up

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Raven, this was a Star Wars heavy chest for sure.

Sorry about the Fool card, I wince every time I send one of those out.

9 more left...

Ed

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I did pretty well this time around with my Treasure Chest sketch haul. Smile

#1 a Star Trek "Communicator" by Marcus Pullen (it's painted with metallic gold paint! Eek )
#19 A really lovely female portrait by Ashleigh Popplewell. Very well done.
#21 Super Girl by Jack Redd. This is a very nice card!
#46 the Red Skull by Chris Thorne. Nice bold colors on this one.

So yeah, if Ed says there are some good ones left, they might be really good!

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Got my 4th sketch today, which took a sidetrip to Raven's house in NY. Thanks to Raven for forwarding it to me, and to Ed for making this project possible.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Hi Ed cards have arrived and was well worth the being last woo hoo
By far the best sketches I have ever had from the chest, thanks for taking the trouble for doing this over the years
They are ALL so good I am having trouble picking a favorite
again many many thanks John

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post

heres the scans of my 5, the storm trooper 39 &40

Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
Clap really great cards John Clap

How are you?
Nice to see you on the board Wavey

Luv You lots of love to you all

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Hi Rita been thinking about you alot these days

Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
I've also been thinking about you and Lyn a lot.
It would be great to catch up with you sometime.
Will you be going to Memorabilia in November?
Or to any show in London?
Do you have a new email address?
Is the one on file here still valid?
A great big hug Smile

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
on behalf of the children of the Pediatric Oncology Treasure Chest Foundation, I thank everyone once again.

Ed, did I miss it in the postings and did you state you had a small handful left ? If so, maybe someone or someones could help clear this last chest ?

All help is appreciated and a BIG Thank You!
Paul
www.treasurechest.org

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I'll have 1 more Ed

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Ed,

I would like 2 cards.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
OK hammer and stevetrek...

Are you picking your card numbers or am I? Big Grin

Ed

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Hi Ed,

I'll have 4 more.

Numbers 15, 16, 25, 26.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post